Players in public

Guest hindu times

• 2 weeks later...

Cousin with jonas in town somewhere last night.

http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs006.snc1/2829_99186347323_559557323_3009581_7601201_n.jpg

http://www.globalmotors.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/saab-9-3-convertible-yellow-edition.jpg

The new 2009 all singing all dancing Saab 93 convertible. Purely lush :thup:

Its a fkn Vauxhall, Saab aint what they used to be, Vectra chassis..

I thought they were not allowed out? takes the piss it really does..

Not allowed out after a game is how I understood it.

After or before? before would make more sense

if he wasn't boozing i see no issue, given the things shearer is supposed to have put in place i'd imagine they'd be alcohol testing players these days - if not they should be

http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs006.snc1/2829_99186347323_559557323_3009581_7601201_n.jpg

Which one is your cousin ?

blue t shirt.

Which one is your cousin ?

blue t shirt.

So not the one rubbing Jonas's cock then?

:lol:

I was leaving Alton Towers, and there was a group of Bentleys, Porsches and suchlike, with tainted windows. Occupants were pretty young but didn't see any faces.

Looks like one Premier League squad is a bit relaxed ahead of the weekends games. Hopefully it'll be Villa, and not Manchester United.

I was leaving Alton Towers, and there was a group of Bentleys, Porsches and suchlike, with tainted windows. Occupants were pretty young but didn't see any faces.

Looks like one Premier League squad is a bit relaxed ahead of the weekends games. Hopefully it'll be Villa, and not Manchester United.

:laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

Met my first professional football player ever tonight in the form of (unfortunately) Alan Smith.  He was in my local haunt here in Orlando.  Seemed kind of peeved I recognized him, especially because I interrupted him hitting on my lady friend and he also probably came here to lay low.  He was with a few more dudes with British accents but I didn't really recognize any of them, although I didn't get a good look either.

Met my first professional football player ever tonight in the form of (unfortunately) Alan Smith.  He was in my local haunt here in Orlando.  Seemed kind of peeved I recognized him, especially because I interrupted him hitting on my lady friend and he also probably came here to lay low.  He was with a few more dudes with British accents but I didn't really recognize any of them, although I didn't get a good look either.

which bar in Orlando out of interest? You should have glassed him

which bar in Orlando out of interest? You should have glassed him

It's a place called BBQ Bar, it's downtown.

Just looked up the term glassed and yeah, I was walking over there with the intention of sharing a few kind words with the douche who had a bleached faux-hawk.  Color me surprised when it's Alan fucking Smith in Orlando, Florida of all places.