Sir Alex Ferguson

Guest kingdawson

"[Pardew] is the worst for haranging referees. His whole staff, every game. He was at it the whole game on Wednesday."

"He shoves a referee then makes a joke of it, then he's got the cheek to criticise me. It's unbelievable."

"He forgets the help I've given him, by the way."

"The focus on my spat with the referee is the price of being at the most famous club in world and not a wee club in the north-east like Newcastle"

Fuck off Ferguson, you fucking cunt.

That's right... he's a fucking CUNT!

(I hope I haven't upset his arse-lickers on here.  :rolleyes: )

Can't believe, in the wake of the Abramovich era and Man City's billions, Man Utd, apparently, have become less hated. Go fuck yourselves, you softies. Will always hate those twats more than anyone else. (Except for SMB.)

"[Pardew] is the worst for haranging referees. His whole staff, every game. He was at it the whole game on Wednesday."

"He shoves a referee then makes a joke of it, then he's got the cheek to criticise me. It's unbelievable."

"He forgets the help I've given him, by the way."

"The focus on my spat with the referee is the price of being at the most famous club in world and not a wee club in the north-east like Newcastle"

great manager...total bellend...the respect i had for him being a winner-GONE.  Childish as fuck