Chelsea sign Ben Haim on 4 year deal - SSN

Dave

Guest GAMMELL

Taylor...Ben Haim...Rosehnal...Baines

http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/2460/panandzoomhv1.gif

:lol: :lol:

I wouldn't be too disappointed with Wes Brown to be honest. Then we could start the season:

--------------------------------Given-------------------------------------

Taylor----------Ben-Haim----------Brown---------------Baines

Any injuries/Suspension in the centre and Taylor/Rozenthal will be in, would be very good cover at the back if we could wrap up Baines, Ben Haim, Brown and Rozenhal.

Wasting talent!

I am not used to all this good transfer dealings. It seems Sam has a plan. It amazing how having a plan helps. Hopefully Baines will be next. I imagine Sam with a little note pad in the Billy Maddson style and crossing the names out that he signs or KILLS!

Guest teepee

taylor is not a right back, and should only play there in case of emergency!

i'd have him an ben-haim in the centre, and then a new right back and left back on either side. rozenhal can then act as backup

Guest Kenton Magpie

All this talk of Baines, yet i can't remember the last time i came across a source linking him to us!

Our season now hinges on whoever Allardyce signs for the full-back positions. Sign two quality ones there, and I see no reason why we shouldn't be looking at 5th next season. Add a 10-12 goal a season midfielder to that as well, and why not look at capitalising on Arsenal's uncertainty?

Barton scored 7 goals in each of his last two seasons with Manchester City, who to be fair haven't been very good at all. Considering the team Allardyce is putting together, I would fully expect Barton to be able to grab at least three more goals next season. So I would expect Barton to get us the 10-12 goals from midfield. Especailly, as Allardyce has already come out and stated that he wants Joey to get him goals from midfield, so this is clearly going to be Bartons focus.

All this talk of Baines, yet i can't remember the last time i came across a source linking him to us!

Still being linked with us and Liverpool, but he is meant to be a life long Liverpool fan so I doubt we will get him if they are interested..

Still being linked with us and Liverpool, but he is meant to be a life long Liverpool fan so I doubt we will get him if they are interested..

He wants to get into contention for England apparently, and so it would make more sense to come to Newcastle and play every week.

He's got Riise and Aurelio to compete with at Liverpool.

the talk in manchester is that wes brown is on his way as well

TBH i rate Wes Brown i'd be happy to see him come here, Certainly a step up from the likes of Bramble and Moore.

Where did u see we are linked with Wes Brown?

Taylor, Rosenhal, Ben-Haim, Brown would be a decent pool of players for next season. infinately better than what we have been used to.

All four are versatile aswell, so they can happily slot into spaces if there are any.

Baines was on cracking form for the U21's last week, I will be very happy if we can get him here.

Add a decent RB then fullback cover and we are ready to roll!

The only reason why Chelsea wanted him in the January transfer window is because Abramivic wouldnt give Mourinho money back then. I dont think Chelsea still want him.

Are you saying Uri Geller's talking rubbish? Watch it!