Chelsea sign Ben Haim on 4 year deal - SSN

Dave

Habib Beye is another defender to add to the list. I always thought he was a CB but he is a RB apparently. (SundaySun)

Class in both positions if judging from the various big games hes played in in the Uefa.

Uri Geller is on SSN talking about Ben Haim's future :lol:

bluelaugh.gif why?

the title was "Ben Haim's future" and Geller said they talk about "motivation and inspiration" and out of us and Chelsea he'd love him to goto Chelsea so he could watch him as he lives in London.

Aren't Chelsea getting Alex this season? Can't see Ben Haim (or Haim to his close friends) settling for 4th choice centre back.

I thought they already had him, bought him for £1 or something because Roman owns him :lol:

Aren't Chelsea getting Alex this season? Can't see Ben Haim (or Haim to his close friends) settling for 4th choice centre back.

I thought they already had him, bought him for £1 or something because Roman owns him :lol:

Yeah I am sure they have owned him for a few years but its hard to find out exactly what is going on!

Guest eyeball_tickler

Wasn't that from just before the 3-1 away win at Arsenal when we hadn't won in London for ages? Complete loon.

"But Uri had his own explanation as to why the first half had been so torrid - he was late for the match. He said: "I arrived late and had no ticket. But the moment I got out of the car and touched the Highbury stadium, the Arsenal player Ray Parlour was sent off. When we approached I had the scarf, the football and the shirt and I have the feeling Newcastle people are open minded and that they would go along with my instructions to look at the picture in the Chronicle of me. They are not cynical I started screaming and shouting for Newcastle to win. And soon after the start of the second half I said to my friend that Shearer would score from a penalty. That was half an hour before it happened. But I knew it. I knew the team would win". I am so happy for everyone who supports them. It was exactly what I said. "While Newcastle were scoring their winning goals I was running round the outside of the ground 11 times to lift the hoodoo."

Yeah I am sure they have owned him for a few years but its hard to find out exactly what is going on!

Alex is Chelseas player but he has had problems with getting the working visa because he wasnt in the Brazil national team. All thats sorted out now and he will play for Chelsea next season from what Ive heard.

Guest exilim

http://nufcblog.com/newcastle-must-make-ben-haim-an-improved-offer-quickly/

Surprising news today that Newcastle have indeed made Bolton’s Ben Haim an offer – but it is thought to be less than what Chelsea have made. What’s going on here?

Chelsea offered him 60k and we are offering something below 60k!?!?! Ben-Haim deserve 60k+ while barton dosen't. What is happening, common we can't lose this!

Surprising news today that Newcastle have indeed made Bolton’s Ben Haim an offer – but it is thought to be less than what Chelsea have made. What’s going on here?

Chelsea offered him 60k and we are offering something below 60k!?!?! Ben-Haim deserve 60k+ while barton dosen't. What is happening, common we can't lose this!

A few problems with your source here mate. Not least the part which says "Alan Oliver is reporting that he believes our offer is less than what Chelsea have made".

Nuff said...

that'll be why Barton's on £46k a week then

Guest exilim

I just went to the chelsea forum and it seems that none of them are interested in ben-haim. The last post they had for him was back in January this year. Sounds good.