Other clubs' transfer deadline day discussion

GeordieDazzler

fulham getting in bouazza - they've been pretty busy this summer!

Better signing that Richardson imho.

Exactly. Sunderland could have got Bouazza and Earnshaw for £7 million, but instead spent £11 million on on Richardson and Chopra.

Not the right decision I don't think.

I'm actually surprised they've gotten Gordon, they've done well there.  He'll get plenty of work, that's for sure.  safc, do you feel like the board is overspending with the expectation Keane will keep you up, or is there some new source of income?

who the f*** is Roy O'Donovan?  the unwashed are getting him now apparantly

21 yr old RW/striker linked with Sunderland, Fulham and Wolves.  He did play a bit for Coventry and another team for a little, came over too young by all accounts.  Chris Hughton says he's a decent standard though not as good as Kevin Doyle.

21 yr old RW/striker linked with Sunderland, Fulham and Wolves.  He did play a bit for Coventry and another team for a little, came over too young by all accounts.   Chris Hughton says he's a decent standard though not as good as Kevin Doyle.

He's 22 in 2 days time and also played at Cheltenham, that well known breeding ground for Irish internationals!

21 yr old RW/striker linked with Sunderland, Fulham and Wolves.  He did play a bit for Coventry and another team for a little, came over too young by all accounts.  Chris Hughton says he's a decent standard though not as good as Kevin Doyle.

He's 22 in 2 days time and also played at Cheltenham, that well known breeding ground for Irish internationals!

Where you on the phone to Chris while writing those posts?

Villa to sign Scott Carson, apparently.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premiership/article2224974.ece

Good keeper. Although it is on loan, which is fucking annoying and what happens when you spend the summer with your head buried in the sand, pretending the transfer window hasn't opened.

Very good keeper. I'd have thought he'll be wanting a proper move soon.

Good keeper. Although it is on loan, which is fucking annoying and what happens when you spend the summer with your head buried in the sand, pretending the transfer window hasn't opened.

I suspect it is Liverpool not wanting to sell, tbh. They're signing Itandje, who is the keeper Villa had on trial last week but sent back, which is a bit odd.

Good keeper. Although it is on loan, which is f****** annoying and what happens when you spend the summer with your head buried in the sand, pretending the transfer window hasn't opened.

It can only get better....  i think  :undecided:

Good keeper. Although it is on loan, which is f****** annoying and what happens when you spend the summer with your head buried in the sand, pretending the transfer window hasn't opened.

It can only get better....  i think  :undecided:

Well it can't get any worse.

If i was a girl, I'd have stormed out the office to the bogs in floods of tears today, so fucked off was I with this whole mess.

I suspect it is Liverpool not wanting to sell, tbh. They're signing Itandje, who is the keeper Villa had on trial last week but sent back, which is a bit odd.

They also signed some Bulgarian keeper this summer who was surplus to requirements at Levski Sofia because of his bad attitude. Not sure what the hell they're doing with these keepers. Maybe Benitez isn't sure either.

They also signed some Bulgarian keeper this summer who was surplus to requirements at Levski Sofia because of his bad attitude. Not sure what the hell they're doing with these keepers. Maybe Benitez isn't sure either.

benitez is evil he has some sick twisted plot to use goalkeepers as people who go out to injure rooney and ronaldo to win championship IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRC

Niki Mihailov - clumsiest motherfucker ever to play the game

Well it can't get any worse.

Is Mido still available?

I don't know.

Actually, I've just remembered, things could be worse. We could still have that pointless, clogging waste of organs Gavin McCann polluting our midfield, or Jloyd "Stroppy Teenager" Samuel flouncing around thinking he's Roberto Carlos.

Guest Triglett

Do people actually think he's a bad player? Shit attitude, but he could well keep them up if he can stay fit. Brum definitely look a lot healthier than the other promoted teams already.

Do people actually think he's a bad player? Shit attitude, but he could well keep them up if he can stay fit. Brum definitely look a lot healthier than the other promoted teams already.

When you're going to be struggling against relegation from the off, players with a shit attitude are the absolute last thing you need.

How's his weight these days? Doesn't he have problems in that area?

Do people actually think he's a bad player? s*** attitude, but he could well keep them up if he can stay fit. Brum definitely look a lot healthier than the other promoted teams already.

When you're going to be struggling against relegation from the off, players with a s*** attitude are the absolute last thing you need.

How's his weight these days? Doesn't he have problems in that area?

looks fit enough to me. Plus, regardless of relegation battles Mido is better than no Mido

Chelsea winger Arjen Robben has been told to explain to the Stamford Bridge fans that he wants to leave before the club will sell him to Real Madrid. (Daily Mirror) The Blues have also demanded that the Dutchman asks for a transfer if he wants to leave the club. (Daily Star)

They trying to make a fool out of him or something ?

Chelsea winger Arjen Robben has been told to explain to the Stamford Bridge fans that he wants to leave before the club will sell him to Real Madrid. (Daily Mirror) The Blues have also demanded that the Dutchman asks for a transfer if he wants to leave the club. (Daily Star)

They trying to make a fool out of him or something ?

If he wants to leave then he should say. Chelsea want to keep him, so its up to him to say he wants out.

Great work by Chelsea if you ask me, show a player up for what he's worth.

:thup: