José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

http://cache3.asset-cache.net/xc/120815544.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921E86F5CE8BE5D78FB5E67263A6D3A19958D13F32E95703522E2A15F2545891C4F

Looks happy, the twat.

Really gonna miss this bloke in our team. Probably the best left back I can remember us having for his all-round play. Such a shame he stuck around for the Championship but won't stay to help us progress in the big league. Bloody Liverpool, and given what they've spent on players, just feels f***ing wrong they're getting him for that amount, an absolute bargain really. Don't know how we'd even get close to replacing what he brought to this team for 6m...we've been royally shafted here. I suppose it was inevitable he'd leave but it hurts and we're deep in the brown stuff at left back now. This club feels like it's being run by Trotters Independent Traders sometimes.

Really gonna miss this bloke in our team. Probably the best left back I can remember us having for his all-round play. Such a shame he stuck around for the Championship but won't stay to help us progress in the big league. Bloody Liverpool, and given what they've spent on players, just feels f***ing wrong they're getting him for that amount, an absolute bargain really. Don't know how we'd even get close to replacing what he brought to this team for 6m...we've been royally shafted here. I suppose it was inevitable he'd leave but it hurts and we're deep in the brown stuff at left back now. This club feels like it's being run by Trotters Independent Traders sometimes.

If this club had reinvested as promised, then he would have stayed quite simply. He's sale of the fucking century at 6m.

I thought we'd been over this a dozen times? Jose "sticking around" in the championship had absolutely bugger all to with loyalty! He stuck around until a bigger club was interested, which wasn't 2 years ago.

I thought we'd been over this a dozen times? Jose "sticking around" in the championship had absolutely bugger all to with loyalty! He stuck around until a bigger club was interested, which wasn't 2 years ago.

Yeah let's argue f***ing semantics all day. Great idea. My point was not to blame Enrique, as much as rant about him leaving due to the crazy running of the club and lack of quality investment...they got another of our best players and for next to nowt and we're left holding our f***ing c**** again without a replacement.

Rubbish!

If he wanted to leave then he would have handed in a trabsfer request.

Guest Haris Vuckic

He's dragged us through the mud. Good riddance, hope his career goes vastly down hill.

Any other club than the bloody red dippers.

GG at the heart of this one again then.

:lol:

Seeing him in that shirt... He's now dead to me. Okay, OTT... But it hit it right home seeing that picture, after 2 months of it dragging on. :(

Can't understand the animosity, he's ambitious whereas the club aren't. He doesn't owe us anything.

Because people kid themselves into thinking that certain NUFC players have an affinity with NUFC the club - not the ownership, the fans, the stadium, the history etc. And thus it feels like Jose is stabbing us in the back.

There's nothing wrong with hoping players feel this way, but personally I'm not shocked when they don't. Still leaves a bitter taste either way.

Can't understand the animosity, he's ambitious whereas the club aren't. He doesn't owe us anything.

Because people kid themselves into thinking that certain NUFC players have an affinity with NUFC the club - not the ownership, the fans, the stadium, the history etc. And thus it feels like Jose is stabbing us in the back.

There's nothing wrong with hoping players feel this way, but personally I'm not shocked when they don't. Still leaves a bitter taste either way.