José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

Can't understand the animosity, he's ambitious whereas the club aren't. He doesn't owe us anything.

Think most agree with you on that, but of course there will be some hard feelings regarding the whole situation. Our best left back for ages goes for very little money to Liverpool. We end up with no one (yet).

'The club is allowing all the major players of the team to go. Seriously, do you think it is the fault of the players? Andy (Carroll), nobby (Kevin Nolan) etc etc.

'This club will never again fight to be among the top 6 again with this policy.'

'I think you fans are the best and you deserve the best, not what they are doing with the club. Thanks to everyone for supporting me.'

'The [sic] give the money I have already. They lie all the time. But is no for money is because they don’t want spend in the club and bring quality players that’s why everybody go.'

But nah, he doesn't want to be here, Champions League, money blah blah blah.

:(

There is no logic whatsoever to letting him go for such a paltry amount AND not having a replacement lined up prior to any sale. He has a year left on his contract, no replacement, no sale surely. Forget the whole "he doesn't owe us anything" and "don't begrudge him moving on to better things". What about Newcastle United FFS? Nobody in world football is amateurish enough to allow this set of circumstances to occur.