José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

They'll go all out for M'Bengue , if he leaves imo.

I hope so. Haven't seen any games, but according to the reports I've read he's quick and strong. Two important skills needed in PL

From reading wiki he has also seriously injured 2 players. This will come in handy when we face De Cunt and Cuntermole.

Hope someone newly promoted picks up Craig Fagan for him as well.

Incredible eh, we pay 6 million for a raw recruit and after 3 years he develops into a prem class full back and we will end up selling him for less...

Football management at it's best!

Guest Roger Kint

Incredible eh, we pay 6 million for a raw recruit and after 3 years he develops into a prem class full back and we will end up selling him for less...

Football management at it's best!

Do you suggest keeping him and let him go for nothing?

I only hope they remember that Liverpool are the club who were recently willing to pay 18 million for full back Glen Johnson when they rush to flog our superior full back.

Guest schmuck

I didn't see the dip in form or attitude that many others did at the end of this season, so if there's no outstanding candidate out there to replace him now I'd rather we kept him for another year and risk losing him for free tbh. I'd prefer another season of having a great player who could tip the balance for a cup run or strong league placing and put us on a better footing for the year after, than cash in for less than he's really worth.

enrique is a right fucking twat.

What for? Wanting to go to a more ambitious club? Play for his country?

no, for dicking us about. refusing to even even hold talks? fuck off man... that's not a sign of someone who claims to love the fans for loving him back.

Not deciding or giving an indication of what he bloody wants, leaving the club hamstrung by his silence?

Not deciding or giving an indication of what he bloody wants, leaving the club hamstrung by his silence?

At the moment, the way it stands, he'd be leaving in a similliar manner as Michael Owen did. Tell the fans you will consider signing new contract at the end of the season but, in truth, even a blind man could see that the intention is to leave all along. And departure is compounded by saying fuck all at the end.

Nice.

At least if he goes now we'll get some decent money for him. Hopefully that will go towards buying a genuine quality left back. It's actually good news that things are moving one way or the other as the worst scenario is for someone to come in at the last minute and leave us without a left back.

Guest neesy111

At the moment, the way it stands, he'd be leaving in a similliar manner as Michael Owen did. Tell the fans you will consider signing new contract at the end of the season but, in truth, even a blind man could see that the intention is to leave all along. And departure is compounded by saying fuck all at the end.

Nice.

Agree with this.  If he doesn't make a decision soon, then the club will make it for him.