José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

in the pics all the frenchies are sticking together and the jonas colo enrique trio are all together. hopefully it doesnt stay like that and everyone is in their own little clique

in the pics all the frenchies are sticking together and the jonas colo enrique trio are all together. hopefully it doesnt stay like that and everyone is in their own little clique

Well Colo, Jonas and Jose have always been chums.  I think I can let the french lads off for now, seeing as HBA and Cabaye don't even speak English.

John Carver will be in with his riot sheild and baton to seperate them soon enough, don't worry.

The three amigos have always stuck together in what seems a healthy way.

Like they have the right balance of being mates, having their little group but also getting along with the rest of the squad.

The three amigos have always stuck together in what seems a healthy way.

Like they have the right balance of being mates, having their little group but also getting along with the rest of the squad.

Jose is definitely staying! :frantic:

I would imagine the English lads stick together as well, Barton did give special mention to Smith, Nolan and Harper. No harm in it as long as the overall squad camaraderie is good.

Well Colo, Jonas and Jose have always been chums.  I think I can let the french lads off for now, seeing as HBA and Cabaye don't even speak English.

John Carver will be in with his riot sheild and baRton to seperate them soon enough, don't worry.

FYP

We'll end up empty handed just like the striker merry-go-round in January.

Can't compare the two windows. The sum we got for Carrol proves how stupid the january prices are. Unlike before we're not willing to pay more than what the players is actually worth. The fact that we ended up empty handed, doesn't mean that we didn't try. If Enrique is sold, I think M'Benge will arrive quickly.

Its getting to the point where the players we may be looking at to replace Jose are now starting to move elsewhere, I really hope he stays and not just to see out his contract but long enough for us to be doing well enough for him to choose to stay on a new deal.

Its getting to the point where the players we may be looking at to replace Jose are now starting to move elsewhere, I really hope he stays and not just to see out his contract but long enough for us to be doing well enough for him to choose to stay on a new deal.

For some reason I get more hopeful the longer he sticks around. I know I'm setting myself up for a big disappointment like.

Can't compare the two windows. The sum we got for Carrol proves how stupid the january prices are. Unlike before we're not willing to pay more than what the players is actually worth. The fact that we ended up empty handed, doesn't mean that we didn't try. If Enrique is sold, I think M'Benge will arrive quickly.

What if he is sold last thing on deadline day?

Liverpool and Arsenal will be smiling away with their new left backs while we have Neil Taylor, the supposed backup.

Liverpool and Arsenal will be smiling away with their new left backs while we have Neil Taylor, the supposed backup.

We wouldn't even get Taylor.  We'd have a bid at 8 minutes to midnight rejected as 'derisory'.

Arent we still considering Cheikh M’bengue. No idea about the player but he is suppose to be good.

Agree with this, sounded like Pardew was talking about M'Bengue as the player that would come in as a direct replacement if Enrique was sold.

I wonder if we've already talked to him, otherwise how would Pardew know we would be able to reach a contract agreement? Perhaps we've had a bid accepted and are just waiting to see what pans out with Jose.

I must say, if Cissokho does go to the bin-dippers, Jose is really running out of options. If nobody has made a move yet, maybe they don't plan to. The longer this goes on the more positive I'm getting.

I must say, if Cissokho does go to the bin-dippers, Jose is really running out of options. If nobody has made a move yet, maybe they don't plan to. The longer this goes on the more positive I'm getting.

Sits it out til Christmas, opens talks with Barca to toddle off on a freebie.

I would accept that TBH.

I would accept that TBH.

Except then we probably wouldn't sign M'Bengue as I think we'll only sign him if we get a fee for Enrique.

I would accept that TBH.

Except then we probably wouldn't sign M'Bengue as I think we'll only sign him if we get a fee for Enrique.

Maybe, that would obviously be bad. We'd have to sign someone though.