José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

Guest BooBoo

We may as well get some players involved in the deal because I don't believe we'll spend even half the cash we get for him on his replacement.

Indeed.

Neil Taylor will be his replacement at about £2million. I dont buy this nonsense that we-want- Taylor-but-not-as-first-choice fairy tale for a second. He'll be coming as Jose's replacement and the majority of the money will disappear into the all consuming black hole where the Carroll money went.

We may as well get some players involved in the deal because I don't believe we'll spend even half the cash we get for him on his replacement.

Indeed.

Neil Taylor will be his replacement at about £2million. I dont buy this nonsense that we-want- Taylor-but-not-as-first-choice fairy tale for a second. He'll be coming as Jose's replacement and the majority of the money will disappear into the all consuming black hole where the Carroll money went.

Buy low, sell high.

Quite how low we'll buy when we sell low too remains to be seen...

Pardew's comments on the Total Sport show suggested to me that we're pursuing Taylor regardless and then should Enrique leave, we have the backup plan (considered by those on here to be M'Bengue).

Pardew's comments on the Total Sport show suggested to me that we're pursuing Taylor regardless and then should Enrique leave, we have the backup plan (considered by those on here to be M'Bengue).

That's how it sounded to me. Hope so, anyway.

Sounds like it's a case of

http://calawreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/blue_haired_lawyer_simpsons.jpg?w=150

vs

http://www.iphoneworld.ca/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/lionel-hutz-iphone.gif

I wonder if Ashley's a cheap skate when it comes to getting a lawyer too.

Sounds like it's a case of

http://calawreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/blue_haired_lawyer_simpsons.jpg?w=150

vs

http://www.iphoneworld.ca/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/lionel-hutz-iphone.gif

I wonder if Ashley's a cheap skate when it comes to getting a lawyer too.

Considering the ridiculous money paid to Fairfields to compensate for Mort. I'd say no.

Me too

Enrique has also been linked with Arsenal and Liverpool this summer but his unhappiness at the club is thought to be triggered by the sale of Andy Carroll.

A source close to Enrique told the Chronicle: "Jose is not convinced that Newcastle have enough depth ahead of the new season."