José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

Wish Liverpool would put a bid in for Colocho so he could go and mong up their forums. Don't fail us now Kenny!

What's wrong with what he put there? It's exactly the same principle as people have been posting all summer about us not appearing to spend the Carroll money.

:lol: at those having a go at him for leaving.

I'd probably make the move given the same circumstances FFS.

I think people are more angry because of the fact he's gone to that team full of horrible, murdering, wall pushing cunts for fans.

Can see why people are upset that this is transpiring.

Don't see why Enrique should give much of a fuck that some of their fans are scumbags though tbh.

I wasn't really trying to make a point, ok? I just wanted to get in something about Liverpool fans being horrible, murdering, wall pushing cunts.

Don't wish ill on him, but can't wish him good luck.  If he went abroad or to someone like Chelsea or Arsenal (was unlikely I know) I might have been able to.  But liverpool and Alchy McDogleash, nah.  I'm too bitter because of this and the fact most of my mates are plastic scouse cunts  :lol:

It's the same every time one of our best players leaves.

I'm sure people were getting criticised on here for accepting too easily the sale of our best players. Lose lose whatever anyone posts.

Guest icemanblue

I hold no ill feeling towards Jose. He was a fantastic player for us and he's shown his class over the past few years. He needs to play for a club that can match his ambition and unfortunately with Ashley in charge we were never going to be that team. Good luck to him.

Yep.

I think people are more angry because of the fact he's gone to that team full of horrible, murdering, wall pushing cunts for fans.

Can see why people are upset that this is transpiring.

Don't see why Enrique should give much of a fuck that some of their fans are scumbags though tbh.

I wasn't really trying to make a point, ok? I just wanted to get in something about Liverpool fans being horrible, murdering, wall pushing cunts.

Fair enough. :lol:

Guest sicko2ndbest

Hope his hamstrings pop first game

Absolute tosser

Champions league club my arse

Hate Liverpool even more now

How can you hold that against him? In 12 months time Liverpool probably will be.

Absolitely no guarantee

Top 3 will be city utd Chelsea

Next 3 spurs Liverpool arsenal to fight it out

As much of a fan I am of him and regard him as one of the best players of the squad in recent seasons, I have lost patience with him. He has dragged us on since Christmas and has clearly not had his head and heart altogether when playing. Frustrating that he is leaving for Liverpool and, like Carroll, we'll have to watch him on MotD wearing the red shite each weekend no doubt having a lot of success.

I have a feeling his move will spark a domino effect of moves, not just at NUFC but at several other clubs. Just look at Torres's move to Chelsea allowing Carroll to move to Liverpool then ...... well lets just hope that with the bit of time we have left, we actually bring in at least one new replacement. Even the most diehard of fan knew this was on the cards so even though its frustrating, lets just keep the focus on Saturday and gain points that are more than up for grabs. A lose yes but I'm still confident!

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Wish Liverpool would put a bid in for Colocho so he could go and mong up their forums. Don't fail us now Kenny!

What's wrong with what he put there? It's exactly the same principle as people have been posting all summer about us not appearing to spend the Carroll money.

Its the speed as which he swoops down, like some superhero with the powers to depress. Nowt but doom and gloom from him.

Guest Roger Kint

I hold no ill feeling towards Jose. He was a fantastic player for us and he's shown his class over the past few years. He needs to play for a club that can match his ambition and unfortunately with Ashley in charge we were never going to be that team. Good luck to him.

:clap:

I dont hate him or wish him bad or owt, disappointed in the way its turned out but was more interested in him going rather than stay and not be 100% right about it. FWIW i dont blame his decision to leave for International aspirations or European football just that he didnt come out and say it. Good luck to him tbh, dont even join in with the hatred of where he went its a good move for him.

Its the speed as which he swoops down, like some superhero with the powers to depress. Nowt but doom and gloom from him.

Fair comment. :lol:

Guest sicko2ndbest

:clap:

Sensible bollocks man, say what you really feel :)

He wasn't making any point at all, just posting some figures.

It's truely a shame to see him go but was always on the cards and pisses me off the fact its liverpool. Even thou I hate them I still wish he does well , good luck Jose

I keep hearing this argument about him not wanting to play for us. I can't think of any of our players that wouldn't want to go to Liverpool tbh. They're bigger than us, win more, have far more ambition to improve, are far closer to getting into Europe (and have done virtually every year for ages) and pay more. Does that mean none of our players want to play for us?

Marveaux?

By all accounts we simply offered him more money in that instance. Funnily enough, something we 'don't do any more'.

You what? "By all accounts"? What accounts? Most if not all accounts I have read have said nothing of the sort.

As for not being able to see the difference between a player actively wanting to move (preferably to a CL club, but Liverpool will do), and a player who's head might be turned if a bigger club came in for them then I find that fairly surprising.

"Does that mean none of our players want to play for us?" What an absolutely bonkers thing to say. :lol:

This.

The fact is he is just too good for a team in our position, and has been here long enough to fancy a change. It might be about money and 'ambition', but I think it's just simply that he's become too good to play us at the same time as his contract is running out.

I don't think any realistic level of spending this summer would have made him stay.