José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I don't think it is a case of players not wanting to play for us, I think it is more a case of the foreign lads wanting to further their careers and seeing that isn't going to happen at Newcastle.

Its different with the likes of Barton and Simpson as I think they know Newcastle is the best they're ever going to get. Nolan of course was completely different and I'm still puzzled as to why he joined West Ham when he had at least 1 good year left in the PL.

50 thousand reasons a week, for the next five years is why.

Plus all the jellied eels he could stomach!

I don't think it is a case of players not wanting to play for us, I think it is more a case of the foreign lads wanting to further their careers and seeing that isn't going to happen at Newcastle.

Its different with the likes of Barton and Simpson as I think they know Newcastle is the best they're ever going to get. Nolan of course was completely different and I'm still puzzled as to why he joined West Ham when he had at least 1 good year left in the PL.

50 thousand reasons a week, for the next five years is why.

Plus all the jellied eels he could stomach!

Which is a lot.

:lol:

Phil Thompson knew absolutely f*** all, man.

Eh?

So he randomly one day decided to predict a transfer publicly for the fun of it? Ok.

I think everyone knew they wanted Jose, he said it was a done deal, he said that fucking months ago.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Hope his hamstrings pop first game

Absolute tosser

Champions league club my arse

Hate Liverpool even more now

:lol: at those having a go at him for leaving.

I'd probably make the move given the same circumstances FFS.

I think people are more angry because of the fact he's gone to that team full of horrible, murdering, wall pushing cunts for fans.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Enrique sale: £6m fee + £50,000pw off the books (£2.6m pa) = club gain to the value of £8.6m (plus any bonuses he was on).

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

:lol:

Phil Thompson knew absolutely f*** all, man.

Eh?

So he randomly one day decided to predict a transfer publicly for the fun of it? Ok.

He talks absolute claptrap all the time. Every man and his dog knew they were interested, hardly a surprise this has gone through - but he said it was 'done deal' in April and it's taken till 2 days before the season to go through? Righteo.

I hold no ill feeling towards Jose. He was a fantastic player for us and he's shown his class over the past few years. He needs to play for a club that can match his ambition and unfortunately with Ashley in charge we were never going to be that team. Good luck to him.

:clap:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Wish Liverpool would put a bid in for Colocho so he could go and mong up their forums. Don't fail us now Kenny!

:lol: at those having a go at him for leaving.

I'd probably make the move given the same circumstances FFS.

I think people are more angry because of the fact he's gone to that team full of horrible, murdering, wall pushing cunts for fans.

Can see why people are upset that this is transpiring.

Don't see why Enrique should give much of a fuck that some of their fans are scumbags though tbh.