Steve McClaren

Dave

Don't think it makes much difference tbh. I'd imagine a lot of managers are away on holiday now. Makes just as much sense for him to finish his holidays then come in and straight into it than sign then go back on holiday anyway.

Seriously? Second biggest job of his entire fucking life and can't be arsed to come back and at least pretend that he's interested?

Don't think it makes much difference tbh. I'd imagine a lot of managers are away on holiday now. Makes just as much sense for him to finish his holidays then come in and straight into it than sign then go back on holiday anyway.

Seriously? Second biggest job of his entire f***ing life and can't be arsed to come back and at least pretend that he's interested?

Doesn't need to it's been made perfectly clear he's the only realistic option. Why rush back, to jump through hoops his employer's aren't fussed about.

Seriously? Second biggest job of his entire fucking life and can't be arsed to come back and at least pretend that he's interested?

Ā 

Perhaps he's got a wife and kids who were rather looking forward to their holiday? Managers don't get many chances for a break.

Ah man, we just love to bend over and take it. Bloke NOBODY wants gets a job he shouldn't have, appointed by a daft cunt who knows nothing and we give him the benefit of the doubt before he's even signed. Laughable stuff.

Ā 

Enjoy the hols Steve.

Let the bloke have his holiday manĀ  :lol:

Ā 

Yeah I go along with this. He'll need a fucking rest before trying to sort out this rabble.

Hasn't he been on holiday since about February though?

Ā 

Yeah I go along with this. He'll need a fucking rest before trying to sort out this rabble.

Boom!

Ā 

That aside we've spent years pissing pre seasons away and being shit, have had years of sub standard coaching and fitness training, need about 100 players to make a real squad but aye Steve, finish your holiday mate.Ā  No big deal.

Ā 

:lol:

Guest pont-toon

He's got nowt to do until the players report back for pre-season training in July anyway. Are people who holiday on Crete technically bonafide cretins?Ā 

Ā 

Boom!

Ā 

That aside we've spent years pissing pre seasons away and being shit, have had years of sub standard coaching and fitness training, need about 100 players to make a real squad but aye Steve, finish your holiday mate.Ā  No big deal.

Ā 

Ā 

It's not even June 9th, Mojo.

Ā 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maslow's_hierarchy_of_needs

Ā 

Boom!

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

It's not even June 9th, Mojo.

Ā 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maslow's_hierarchy_of_needs

Astonishing stuff. Indicative of where we are I suppose. We're shite, no need for anyone to bother doing anything out of the ordinary to reverse the situation like.

Ā 

Just me but maybe he could have come back immediately and made a show of it. Come back, review the entire club structure and coaching setup to weed out the shit and identify how to take the club forward. But aye, the players aren't back for a while so why bother? More Piz Biun pls.

For human beings to productively function they need rest and enjoyment.

Just like losing teams full of players complaining about needing rest while winners play 20 games more a season and never mutter a word of complaint you mean?

Ā 

I know, I get it man.

I'm fully with mojo here. He should have cancelled his holiday and came back as soon as it was clear he was getting the job. If he was at all serious, and we were serious about getting him, he should have been watching every single game of the last season (at the very least) and started working on a plan to get us out of the mess the cunts got us in.

For human beings to productively function they need rest and enjoyment.

Just like losing teams full of players complaining about needing rest while winners play 20 games more a season and never mutter a word of complaint you mean?

Ā 

I know, I get it man.

Ā 

Mojo man. You need a holiday

I'm fully with mojo here. He should have cancelled his holiday and came back as soon as it was clear he was getting the job. If he was at all serious, and we were serious about getting him, he should have been watching every single game of the last season (at the very least) and started working on a plan to get us out of the mess the cunts got us in.

:thup:

Ā 

It's fucking ludicrous man, not like he's taking over a team that had a decent season and just need some tinkering, we're a car crash of a football club ffs.

Guest chopey

He probably said he would start straight away but charnley would have said there's no rush just start in a few weeks

There's only a small window for players and especially managers to go on holiday, let's not go crazy over this. What difference would a few days make anyway? He won't have a say in transfers, the players are away.