Steve McClaren

Dave

Amazing how easily and quickly the mood swings on here man  :lol:

- McClaren becomes the lead candidate, everyone hates it

- Carver gets sacked and suddenly people are positive and looking on the bright side, fresh start and all that

- Doesn't hold a press conference, same old s***, f*** this club etc.  :lol:

Holy generalization batman.

Attributing various individual opinions to a group to make a point about contrariness is the most vacuous argumentative tactic imaginable, it happens on here all the time.

:thup:

- Carver gets sacked and suddenly people are positive and looking on the bright side, fresh start and all that

- Doesn't hold a press conference, same old shit, fuck this club etc.  :lol:

I've never swayed on this like, it's better that Carver and Stone are gone but who gives a fuck.  A thoroughly underwhelming appointment that will achieve the fat wanker's aims and nowt else.  If the football's a touch better then great, because I've wondered for a while why I watch it every week now.  Still thoroughly disinterested compared to previously and that interest will only decrease while we voluntarily tread water, and this decision's very much part of that.

Exactly how I feel. :thup:

I've never swayed on this like, it's better that Carver and Stone are gone but who gives a f***.  A thoroughly underwhelming appointment that will achieve the fat w*****'s aims and nowt else.  If the football's a touch better then great, because I've wondered for a while why I watch it every week now.  Still thoroughly disinterested compared to previously and that interest will only decrease while we voluntarily tread water, and this decision's very much part of that.

I've never swayed on this like, it's better that Carver and Stone are gone but who gives a f***.  A thoroughly underwhelming appointment that will achieve the fat w*****'s aims and nowt else.  If the football's a touch better then great, because I've wondered for a while why I watch it every week now.  Still thoroughly disinterested compared to previously and that interest will only decrease while we voluntarily tread water, and this decision's very much part of that.

:thup:

Did he whip the brolly out in that ice bucket video someone posted on here? If so I instantly like him a lot more than I did as a person.

Aye, I'd put the video up but I'm on my phone.

Guest Roger Kint

It'll be announced at like.. 11pm. Isnt that the way they do these things now

Only to select media partners so no doubt waiting for them to get their exclusives all typed up and shit.

It'll be announced at like.. 11pm. Isnt that the way they do these things now

Only to select media partners so no doubt waiting for them to get their exclusives all typed up and shit.

How many times will we read "this signals a fresh start for Newcastle United"? I'm guessing in all the articles.

Fuck, I hate the way NUFC conducts itself.