Steve McClaren

Dave

Luke Edwards:

#nufc are using an intermediary to find a new manager rather than relying on MD Lee Charnley. He is overseeing search rather than conducting

:lol: he's so inept someone is literally doing the job he was hired to do

Bet it's The Bish.

Just messing lads. Thought I'd leverage my out-dated reputation as an ITK for one last shot at glory, but not if people are betting off the back of it lolz.

pls ban me now.

FFS mate, I just rushed out and got his face tattooed on my cock  :rant: :rant:

Just messing lads. Thought I'd leverage my out-dated reputation as an ITK for one last shot at glory, but not if people are betting off the back of it lolz.

pls ban me now.

Pics or didn't happen

pls ban me now.

Could've been worse tbh :lol:

pls ban me now.

Could only fit an eye on though eh? ;)

Luke Edwards:

#nufc are using an intermediary to find a new manager rather than relying on MD Lee Charnley. He is overseeing search rather than conducting

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02591/joe-kinnear_2591671b.jpg

"I can get on the phone to any club, any manager in the country. Anyone".

McClaren should have been p*ssed since Saturday teatime. Surely he must have known that he was a deadman walking with all the rumours going around. Fair enough that he's not walking out as he wants his last payday. He might have been delusional for thinking that he would get to keep the job but guess that tomorrow's press conference postpontment broke the camel's back.

Luke Edwards:

Probably right tbh.

Luke Edwards:

Fucking chilling thought

Luke Edwards:

Thank fuck for that. Back to licking envelopes by the start of next season hopefully.

Luke Edwards:

Fucking chilling thought

:lol: Who else would it be, though? It's absolutely Kinnear.

Kinnear for a third time would be immense :lol: He's the only man whose irreverence for the truth is on a par with Donald Trump, one for whom truth holds no weight or relevance. He knows people you wouldn't (and shouldn't) believe, he just phones whoever he wants, and let him tell you, he wins big.

Luke Edwards:

Google.