Steve McClaren

Dave

We were so deflated after 4 years of Pardew that not being a lying narcissistic arsehole was deemed as being a good guy.  In reality he was so out of his depth and kept telling us things were fine to the point where he should be hated.

This :thup: If he hadn't jumped into the fuckfest after Pards and Carver had already dropped their loads he'd easily be up there as the most loathed NUFC manager ever due to his fucking interviews and lack of action/shit tactics, challenging Fat Sam and Souness.

Saying that, I don't think he's as loathsome a personality as Pards and Fat Sam, obviously. By all accounts he's apparently a canny enough guy. But the way he went on would've been infuriating to the core if we hadn't already experienced Pards, thus making anything not Pards seem very tolerable.

He said himself, he knew what this regime was all about and he still accepted. He was quite happy for the mediocrity and the exploitation of fan's hopes and dreams to continue whilst he just put on a stupid smirk that wasn't pardew's.

I don't loathe him as much as pardew or Ashley but he's on the colo level of disdain.

Guest Howaythetoon

He never bothered me, but he is as loathsome as Pardew and all the cunts before and during. I actually have more respect for Carver! Just another shit stain on this club, a huge one.

Considering he got handed the largest war chest during Ashley's rein, he's got a nerve talking about having one hand tied behind his back. £80m transfer fund and he still couldn't get us out of the bottom 3.

• 2 weeks later...

That's exactly how I always imagined him on our bench. Convincing himelslf that all was well but actually it was unraveling in front of his very eyes and he didn't have the first clue how it had happened nor what to do to fix it.

He's inept.

That's exactly how I always imagined him on our bench. Convincing himelslf that all was well but actually it was unraveling in front of his very eyes and he didn't have the first clue how it had happened nor what to do to fix it.

He's inept.

It never surprises me these days that most of these 'managers' on close inspection turn out to be rank blaggers.

If there was ever about 50 seconds that could sum up how much of a bullshit artist the man is.

What's particularly satisfying is that he's effectively killed his managerial career and his punditry career in one fell swoop. Sky Sports do seem to be like a homeless shelter for these down on their luck types, probably put on a great soup kitchen though.. you'll see Merson, Le Tissier and now McClaren queing up early :)