Steve McClaren

Dave

I don't see the "nice guy" thing at all. He could have decided to come earlier but he wanted money from derby if they sacked him. He knew that he was coming in to be a patsy and still took the job. I never rated him personally and although I didn't hate him when he was safely at clubs that weren't ours but he came across as the epitome of disappointment.

He knew he was out of his depth after a few months here but hung on so he could get compensation for being shite. Yes yes, would any of us do any different blah blah blah but it just highlights further his lack of honour.

Everything was magnificent according to this clown, he grinned like a fool after heavy defeats and showed his lack of bottle to demand real reinforcements that we needed instead of accepting the six trillion attacking midfielders and playing them out of position.

He claimed that he was somewhat of a Newcastle fan and wanted to manage us. But hung on to the point that even when a real manager took over we could not avoid relegation.

He's not pardew levels of odious but he ranks above even allerdyce in my all time disliked managers of NUFC.

Also, he looks and sounds like he smells of damp carpets that a tramp has weed on.

Guest Howaythetoon

He can fuck off as well, but he is clearly doing a good job. Perhaps Derby is his club, I hope they get to the playoff final and fail, however. The cunt!

He can fuck off as well, but he is clearly doing a good job. Perhaps Derby is his club, I hope they get to the playoff final and fail, however. The cunt!

Well that's what they usually do. If they consider that doing well then they are welcome to him.

• 2 months later...
Guest chopey

Has to be the end of him as a manager at any level, that.

A role as the backup to Alan Curbishley on selected second-rate football shows beckons.

might go back to coaching.

I could tell that he didn't have long in his job on Friday after the Brighton game, his TV appearance seemed to be aimed at his bosses as he was virtually pleading for more time.

So he takes over when they're 20th with less than a point a game losing 6 of their first 11 under Pearson, has a record of W 12, D 7, L 8 since he took over, and he's sacked? Seems harsh to me like. They were going great guns until we beat them up here.

Guest neesy111

So he takes over when they're 20th with less than a point a game losing 6 of their first 11 under Pearson, has a record of W 12, D 7, L 8 since he took over, and he's sacked? Seems harsh to me like. They were going great guns until we beat them up here.

I read they were riding their luck quite a bit during the spell they were during well.  They were absolutely awful vs Brighton.