Blackburn (A) Pre match thread

NSG

We havent lost at Blackburn for how long? Sam hasnt lost there in 6 years.

2-0 to Blackburn

So luck's a quantity then? Hope I never win the lottery, or I'll probably be struck by a comet the next day.

Eh? What im saying is the luck is due to change for both parties, we are undefeated there in a while and so is Sam, we are now together so fate would only have it that we lose, hope im wrong though!

given

beye  taylor    rozehnal  enrique

milner    barton  emre    n'zogbia

oba viduka

i doubt fat sam will play this, for 1) milner will be on the left and charlie at left back or right wing...

I'd pick Given, Beye, Faye, Rozehnal, Enrique, Milner, Geremi, Barton, N'Zogbia, Martins, Vids. I don't expect to see that team for a second though.

I have worries about Viduka's fitness though, he was just so bad in the last game

Viduka simply has to play if fit, he's the most important player in the team imo as he's the only one who can do anything like holding the ball up and linking play. Smith might be alright as a sub for him but Viduka has to start for me.

I'd pick Given, Beye, Faye, Rozehnal, Enrique, Milner, Geremi, Barton, N'Zogbia, Martins, Vids. I don't expect to see that team for a second though.

I have worries about Viduka's fitness though, he was just so bad in the last game

It's a short list of players who weren't. Still offered our biggest threat going forward imo.

Guest optimistic nit

I wouldn't pick Rozey. Sam initially said he was going to limit his time on the pitch while he learns the English game, and, tbh, I think he should've stuck to that plan.

hopefully he's got the balls to pick cacapa (if fit). probably best for him to return away from home, less booing if our fans are in an unforgiving mood.

Guest optimistic nit

Morning everyone, just got up, off out in half an hour to catch Swifties, have a mint day everyone going down :D

have a good 'un. i was thinking of going, but 6hours and £80+ just to get there was too much.

With someone has immobile as Viduka, it doesn't help him when he has little or no support at all.

I wouldn't pick Rozey. Sam initially said he was going to limit his time on the pitch while he learns the English game, and, tbh, I think he should've stuck to that plan.

hopefully he's got the balls to pick cacapa (if fit). probably best for him to return away from home, less booing if our fans are in an unforgiving mood.

Exactly what Joey Barton thinks