Jose Mourinho

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest firetotheworks

Disagree that he wasn't able to cope with Barca.

IMO he "beat" Pep mentally, Pep took a sabbatical. He won the La Liga in Pep's last season. Jose won. The problem was that it was over. The enemy had been defeated. Us vs. them was no more. Nothing else to fight. Ended fighting his own players.

BAHAHAHA!

Guest firetotheworks

Tapatalk inserted my previous post for some reason.

The Mourinho thing in the PL is so boring now like. I think everyone's bored of it now, aren't they?

I lost a lot of respect for him when I saw that picture of him looking awkward as fuck next to his daughter.  Lost a bit of the alpha male persona when he allows his 18 yr old daughter to embarrass him.

What's this photo?

COzhX9tWcAQ6tqm.jpg

He's a tosser.

Hate people who go on about him being great for the game because of his persona, the things he says in interviews. Retards. I watch football to, ya know, watch football. If I want to see compelling characters I watch a film or TV series.

There's no doubting that he's very good at his job, but I think he's shit for the game and I'll be glad when he inevitably fucks off again in a couple of years.

Guest Howaythetoon

He's a tosser.

Hate people who go on about him being great for the game because of his persona, the things he says in interviews. Retards. I watch football to, ya know, watch football. If I want to see compelling characters I watch a film or TV series.

There's no doubting that he's very good at his job, but I think he's s*** for the game and I'll be glad when he inevitably f***s off again in a couple of years.

I'm now of the same opinion, he needs to basically cut out all of the crap and regarding his methods, he needs to adapt too otherwise he will see more failure than success in the coming years. I used to like him and again he guarantees a trophy, but why be so fucking nasty and horrible about things and his football is awful. Watching Chelsea the other day was like watching us under Pardew.

I lost a lot of respect for him when I saw that picture of him looking awkward as f*** next to his daughter.  Lost a bit of the alpha male persona when he allows his 18 yr old daughter to embarrass him.

What's this photo?

COzhX9tWcAQ6tqm.jpg

:lol: