The Magedia Thread - Sunderland suck trollolololol

Rocker

I kind of expected it, because we've had quite a positive start to the season. There are some in the media who are determined to have a go at the club, come what may. I wonder if these were reporters who happened to be well in with the previous boardroom regime?

There's a couple of articles on the True Faith site, which pretty much hit the nail on the head regarding all this.  Best thing the club, the players and the fans can do is keep on progressing forwards as we have been in the last few weeks.

Best thing the club, the players and the fans can do is keep on progressing forwards as we have been in the last few weeks.

This is what I hope happens all season; ongoing progression. I just love watching the cockney press eat their words and I'm sure we'd all love to feed them it with a huge razor-blade ridden rusty spoon..... :knuppel2:

Best thing the club, the players and the fans can do is keep on progressing forwards as we have been in the last few weeks.

This is what I hope happens all season; ongoing progression. I just love watching the cockney press eat their words and I'm sure we'd all love to feed them it with a huge razor-blade ridden rusty spoon..... :knuppel2:

the press don't eat their words. if we start doing really well they'll lick our arses like they did with keegan first time round. they'll never admit to being wrong or lying.

What a cunt Shaun Custis is! Just said we should be referred to as Newcastle upon Thames as all our board are based in London and how "there seems to be quite a few of these key meetings between KK and Ashley"

regardless of how the press spin it things like these meetings are always amazing to me, i find it inexplicable that football operates the way it does

keegan himself iirc has mentioned the subject of the meeting to discuss owens contract or whatever else right?

why the fuck doesn't he just pick up a phone? hoy it on conference -  "hello mike, derek, dennis etc... please update me with regards the following..."

then when he's asked about it he can just say, yeah we spoke yesterday and (insert appropriate press fuck off)

just wierd to me in this day and age that they carry on like this, unless it's a regular meeting the press are highjacking for their own ends of course?

the media, every news paper, every television station, radio station, every reporter, every sports editor, every presenter, commentator, pundit, analyst, ex-defensive coach and louise taylor can collectively all together suck on my big fat cock. if i could, i would take a giant shit on the face of every fucker involved in spinning every single press story, true or false.

scum of the earth. the lot of them. allegedly  :angry:

regardless of how the press spin it things like these meetings are always amazing to me, i find it inexplicable that football operates the way it does

keegan himself iirc has mentioned the subject of the meeting to discuss owens contract or whatever else right?

why the fuck doesn't he just pick up a phone? hoy it on conference -   "hello mike, derek, dennis etc... please update me with regards the following..."

then when he's asked about it he can just say, yeah we spoke yesterday and (insert appropriate press fuck off)

just wierd to me in this day and age that they carry on like this, unless it's a regular meeting the press are highjacking for their own ends of course?

I'm sure they do have ocnference call meetings.

But in every business from time to time you will have a sit down meeting (lunch provided, dress code business casual) where you finalise things and thrash out the big issues.

Both Mike and Kevin seem like people who would prefer face to face contact anyway

Some tremendous s*** stirring going on in tomorrow's rags, the first reads like a list of 'NUFC in 2008' press cliches:

http://www.express.co.uk/football/view/58600/Keegan-and-Ashley-set-for-showdown

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/keegan-faces-key-meeting-with-ashley-909533.html

The usual drivel, I suppose the daughter of the mackem scum Louise will be weighing in with a similar show of lazy writing soon.

Half the Premiership in turmoil (Spurs, WHU, Man City, Everton, Liverpool, Pompey etc etc) - not to mention Keane doing his best to make Sunderland the new Leeds United, and still they have to invent scurrilous lies about Newcastle to fill their ailing rags.

One particular point. Did we really want to sign Anton Fredinand ?

Keegan is the master of clever transfer dealing - probably the only man ever who could take a team from the brink of relegation to the 3rd division to 2nd in the premier league on a modest budget. I have complete faith in his judgement, BUT if he seriously wanted to buy Anton Ferdinand then my faith has been misplaced.

I for one was doing celebratory cartwheels when I heard that Royston is paying £8M pounds for such an error prone thick defender.

Him and Taylor would have been a nightmare.

So when Keegan had the chance to get a defender of Colocinni's pedigree would he really have wanted someone as bad as Ferdinand.

I don't think so.

it is perhaps significant that the fees they have handed over for their three captures to date – Jonas Gutierrez, Fabricio Coloccini and Danny Guthrie – remain undisclosed.

Haha, they might as well admit that they're just stamping their feet about not knowing.

The team is a lot better than last season, mainly thanks to the new players recruited, so there's every reason to think that the system is now working well.

At every club, with the possible exceptions of Man U and Chelsea, there's going to be a gap between what the manager wants and what the Board can deliver financially. I don't think our situation is any different.

My sympathy for Keegan is limited though. He gave this story to the media on a plate after the Chelsea game, and it's no wonder they keep bringing it up. Thank Christ he's learned his lesson.

who is the Hatchet man and why does he make a big deal about hard hitting stories and basically being able to write whatever he likes, yet doesn't have the balls to put his name on because everything he writes is just absolute bollocks.  I'll show him a hatchet the little cunt.

it is perhaps significant that the fees they have handed over for their three captures to date – Jonas Gutierrez, Fabricio Coloccini and Danny Guthrie – remain undisclosed.

Haha, they might as well admit that they're just stamping their feet about not knowing.

That line was a total joke. Since when have non-PLC clubs had to announce how much they have spent on each transfer? I'd be happier if we got those players for peanuts. NUFC getting a bargain would be turned around by the media arseholes to NUFC haven't got any money to spend.

As mentioned by Luke Edwards "the lack of communication between the club and supporters through the media (an obvious complaint of mine!)" just goes to show NUFC no longer give the press stories. Good!

http://www.lukewhostalking.co.uk/2008/08/where_have_the_4000_gone.html

Or perhaps that they keep forgetting that we've actually brought in five players over the summer, one making his competitive debut last night with the other on the bench.

They don't seem to have a problem with the other privately owned clubs such as Manure and Liverpool  not disclosing fees, i.e. keeping their cards to their chests to not show what they're spending so clubs will up any prospective transfer fees.

It was Milner, again, who found space down the left, this time curling a low and angled cross-cumshot

:lol:

I've never seen a cross cumshot before.

clearly never had sex with a cross-dresser before. have you?

The comment for the picture should read - 'Elmander shoves Coloccini in the back and injures himself in the process.' But yeah what a wimp Colo is. What the hell is it with The Mail? It seems like the majority of bollocks about newcastle is from them?