Realistic Summer Targets

Tsunami

Danijel Pranjic.

Done a good job at left back for Croatia, and doubles up as a left winger, just what Keegan is suppossedly looking for.

Plays for Heerenveen at the moment, so I doubt he'd be too unreasonable or unrealistic.

Danijel Pranjic.

Done a good job at left back for Croatia, and doubles up as a left winger, just what Keegan is suppossedly looking for.

Plays for Heerenveen at the moment, so I doubt he'd be too unreasonable or unrealistic.

haven`t watched Croatia`s games in the Euro`s yet but I remember Darjo Srna in previous tournaments and for Shaktar Donestk being a very capable player both right wing and right back......would be a useful addition IMO. Superb right foot and free kick taker

Guest Heneage

I relly don't want Crouch i've seen little that would suggest he'd be a consistently good striker.

What news is in sunday sun has yet to be updated on newsnow

Talked to the old fella on the phone. He said it says in the Sunday Sun (bastion of truth?) that we are after Kaboul, Gomis, Arshavin and funniest of all Van der Vaart.

What news is in sunday sun has yet to be updated on newsnow

Talked to the old fella on the phone. He said it says in the Sunday Sun (bastion of truth?) that we are after Kaboul, Gomis, Arshavin and funniest of all Van der Vaart.

Sorry forgot Turan too.

wow wouldnt say no to that. of course never gunna happen tho

Not sure about Kaboul but would be happy with the rest. The chances of signing VDV must be microscopic.

Kaboul has a lot of potensial. I would say yes to bring him in!

wow wouldnt say no to that. of course never gunna happen tho

Not sure about Kaboul but would be happy with the rest. The chances of signing VDV must be microscopic.

Kaboul has a lot of potensial. I would say yes to bring him in!

They said we were after Reyes last week. The use a new name every week to sell papers.

If we are indeed with talks with Tottenham about any player it will most likely be Darren Bent. Having seen a bit of Gomez and Gomis this tournament, I'm not sure they can come in and hit the floor running. They might take a bit of time to settle in, and with Viduka's wretched fitness we might be better off buying Bent.

Kabould would be a pretty surprising signing for us, although I do think he is a promising player for the longterm more than anything.

http://blogs.notw.co.uk/sport/2008/06/arsenal-want-sp.html

Arsenal join queue for Plymouth striker

GUNNERS SPEAR TOON DEAL

ARSENAL have emerged as rivals to Newcastle for Plymouth striker Aaron Spear.

Toon director of football Dennis Wise has agreed terms with the Championship club for the 15-year-old.

But the Gunners, who swooped this week for another Aaron - Cardiff midfielder Ramsey - in a £5m deal, have turned their sights to the Championship again after being alerted to Spear's potential.

Pilgrims chief executive Michael Dunford said: "Newcastle and one other Premier League club have expressed an interest in Aaron Spear.

"He has been given permission to speak to them. We would like to keep him, but the lad appears adamant that he wants to talk to the Premier League clubs.

"We are waiting to hear from Newcastle whether they have decided to sign him."

Newcastle had 17-year-old Ramsey lined up for a £500,000 move to Tyneside two years ago, but the deal fell through.

Nice to see our fuking about on transfer deals is paying off.

http://blogs.notw.co.uk/sport/2008/06/arsenal-want-sp.html

Arsenal join queue for Plymouth striker

GUNNERS SPEAR TOON DEAL

ARSENAL have emerged as rivals to Newcastle for Plymouth striker Aaron Spear.

Toon director of football Dennis Wise has agreed terms with the Championship club for the 15-year-old.

But the Gunners, who swooped this week for another Aaron - Cardiff midfielder Ramsey - in a £5m deal, have turned their sights to the Championship again after being alerted to Spear's potential.

Pilgrims chief executive Michael Dunford said: "Newcastle and one other Premier League club have expressed an interest in Aaron Spear.

"He has been given permission to speak to them. We would like to keep him, but the lad appears adamant that he wants to talk to the Premier League clubs.

"We are waiting to hear from Newcastle whether they have decided to sign him."

Newcastle had 17-year-old Ramsey lined up for a £500,000 move to Tyneside two years ago, but the deal fell through.

Nice to see our fuking about on transfer deals is paying off.

bluelaugh.gif

David Bentley has apparently told SSN that he wants to leave Blackburn. Probably off to a better team but would love to see him here.

We can't even sign a kid who isn't even old enough to buy a Lottery ticket, we've no chance with an England International.

David Bentley has apparently told SSN that he wants to leave Blackburn. Probably off to a better team but would love to see him here.

Beat me to it. Be interesting to see where he ends up.