Realistic Summer Targets

Tsunami

Bentley has come out and said he wants away from Blackburn.. He won't be going on the cheap though will he..

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_3694355,00.html

And he wants European football

and he seems a bit of a cock, in the jenas way. i reckon if he came here, he'd be here 2 years then twist his tits off for a move away from the goldfish bowl

Liverpool have accepted an offer of £4m for John Arne Riise, while negotiations about Xabi Alonso's sale to Juventus are ongoing. (The Guardian)

£4mill from who ?

looks like maybe Roma..

Liverpool have accepted an offer of £4m for John Arne Riise, while negotiations about Xabi Alonso's sale to Juventus are ongoing. (The Guardian)

£4mill from who ?

looks like maybe Roma..

fkin hope so

£4mill from who ?

looks like maybe Roma..

fkin hope so

I hope that you did this on purpose :lol:

Guest DarkSchneider

What about Danijel Pranjic? Seems class for Croatia. Very good going forward and got himself 2 assists in 3 games.

Young - Reo Coker - Sidwell - Bentley.

Hmmmm.

That would be a nicely balanced midfield. All British too!

I really think people have written Sidwell off too quickly. He'll bounce back well this coming season.

What about Danijel Pranjic? Seems class for Croatia. Very good going forward and got himself 2 assists in 3 games.

Yep, already suggested him.

The only flaw in this plan though is that he plays left wing more than left back for his club, so it is hard to foretell exactly what kind of player he'd need to become to adapt in the Premier League.

Young - Reo Coker - Sidwell - Bentley.

Hmmmm.

Playing in front of all those passionate villa park fans. IF and it's a big IF that comes of it'll be way too good a midfield for that shite club, they've already got a Manager who is way too good for them.

VIlla is such a nothing club, and your presence on our board only magnifies this for me.

And BTW, I thought this was a Realistic Transfers for NUFC, why aren't all those people who complain about MJ and KD posting, complaining about this guy ??? Seems a bit like double standards if you ask me.

Christ if Villa are a nothing club then what are we?

Shiteam is that you ??

Remind me who has finished above us over the past two seasons? Oh yeah, villa!

A Whole two seasons ! Fantastic !

Aston Villa are small shitty little team with no history at all. They've only ever done well in the past two seasons. They are like Wigan.

They have been total dogshit for about a decade, fans, ambition, players, league position, but the new owner has come in, got a great manager, took a chance and really has turned the club around. Well done to him, wish Ashley could do the same here.

Aston Villa are small shitty little team with no history at all. They've only ever done well in the past two seasons. They are like Wigan.

They have been total dogshit for about a decade, fans, ambition, players, league position, but the new owner has come in, got a great manager, took a chance and really has turned the club around. Well done to him, wish Ashley could do the same here.

Actually, it was their previous chairman, who all Villa fans hate, that got O'neill in.