Realistic Summer Targets

Tsunami

I'd be very surprised if anyone signs anyone today...otherwise there'd have been no point in extending the window by one day. It will all kick off from about 7pm tomorrow I reckon.

Doubt we'll complete any signings, but you'd expect to hear some twitter, especially abroad. Plus Gonzalez has to sign for Valencia today.

You find it funny ? Cos I find it f***ing worrying.

How do you know we haven't signed or came to an agreement with anybody today?

How do you know we have, despite the lack of any confirmation of anything ? You really are living up to NE5 nickman of Thick Mick aren't you, honestly i swear you should really look to engage your brain before posting !

Lets see Maccelsfield town have probably signed Kaka today, because there's been no word that they haven't, FFS.

Words are cheap mate, we need action and we need it bloody fast.

Erm.. I don't see Mick claiming we've signed someone today do you?  You're the one making claims with absolutely no knowledge of the situation, as usual, stop whining FFS :lol:

By the way, Nicko reckons that if Owen doesn't sign his deal tomorrow, he will leave, possibly for Man Utd.  :clap:

That'll be the same Man Utd that weren't interested before he knacked his legs and lost his pace?