Bafetimbi Gomis

Decky

Kinnear is far too busy at the moment, trying to sort out his holiday snaps into a lovely powerpoint presentation for his mates big Mick, Big Mike and the rest of his drinking buddies.  He doesn't have time for transfers just yet.

:lol:

L'Equipe: Lyon and Newcastle in direct contact with each other over a possible move for Gomis. #nufc

Glad Joe managed to phone the right club.

"Hello, I'd like to push Baffletimber Gomez over the line."

"This is, ur, Monaco, Mr Kinnear.  Would you like us to pass on a message?"

Guest Phil K

L'Equipe: Lyon and Newcastle in direct contact with each other over a possible move for Gomis. #nufc

Be nice if we can turn contact into an actual transfer this time.

Don't hold your breath with Kinnear at the helm. Remember, the dick was promising action by early July

Didn't someone have a theory we would sign no one and Ashley brought in Kinnear because he can take the flack and doesn't care?

Do get the feeling like it's the Wise, Keegan scenario all over again where he tells him they have made bids, whereas in reality they had no intention of doing so.

Wait and see I guess but get the impression Kinnear may be telling Pardew a few fibs about our transfer dealings so far.

Spurs have enquired.

Where's this from?

Twitter is saying L'Equipe...

@GFN_France: L'Equipe are reporting that Spurs have now made contact with Lyon over Bafetimbi Gomis. #NUFC #THFC #OL

As I have said before, I would rather plan for our future than Pardew's. I don't want us spending millions on players we will struggle to get rid of if Pardew gets the boot just because they fit his 'system'.

Let Carr decide what he thinks we need, if Pardew can't manage them effectively give him the boot and get someone in who can.

I completely understand the argument and would agree entirely... if the bolded bit was ever gonna happen. So, I'd rather we signed players that were tailored to his tactical strengths. If we sign a traditional target man, a traditional poacher and a traditional winger - we might actually get somewhere with Pardew in charge.

Spurs have enquired.

Where's this from?

Twitter is saying L'Equipe...

@GFN_France: L'Equipe are reporting that Spurs have now made contact with Lyon over Bafetimbi Gomis. #NUFC #THFC #OL

We need to throw in a few sweeteners to swing it our way. Offer the lad free Wonga shirts for all the family to clinch the deal.

Watched his YouTube video which is obviously the best way to get an opinion. He looks strong, calm as fuck and scores all sorts of goals. Plus he has Snoop Dog in the background so we definitely need to sign this lad.

Watched his YouTube video which is obviously the best way to get an opinion. He looks strong, calm as f*** and scores all sorts of goals. Plus he has Snoop Dog in the background so we definitely need to sign this lad.

Saw that one too, the music made the video even better. :lol:

Bafétimbi Gomis ‏@BafGomis 7m

Direction Gerland pour soutenir mes coéquipiers. Affiche qui me rappelle de bons souvenirs.

"Off to Stade Gerland to watch my team mates. A place that holds good memories"

Injured then? Just our luck. :rant: