The Euro 2008 thread: Spain are European champions

madras
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Our midfield three of Arshavin, Arda and Ronaldinho will make Modric look shit.

:lol:

Three months from now, someone will post

"Geremi ffs" right after a CK in a match thread.

The amount of play acting is pissing me off already. Tuncay yesterday deserved nothing less than a yellow card for his ridiculously shite dive. Hope the refs get a grip of it soon.

The amount of play acting is pissing me off already. Tuncay yesterday deserved nothing less than a yellow card for his ridiculously shite dive. Hope the refs get a grip of it soon.

I still hate Slaven Bilic for that awful piece of cheating/play acting which got Laurent Blanc booked and therefore out of the World Cup final.

Absolute fucking cunt

I like Bilic. Someone should tell him that that ear ring looks really fucking 1980s, though.

I love it when continental Europeans try to look cool, they all end up looking like an audience member from an episode of The Tube.

See also: cricketers with diamond ear studs.

Twats.

I still hate Slaven Bilic for that awful piece of cheating/play acting which got Laurent Blanc booked and therefore out of the World Cup final.

Absolute fucking cunt

Croats should've ended up in the final that year, tbh. Class team, that was.

Absolute fucking cunt

Agree

I'd also say that French footballers rank just above German WW2 veterans in my "buckets of sympathy" league.

Absolute fucking cunt

Agree

I'd also say that French footballers rank just above German WW2 veterans in my "buckets of sympathy" league.

Yeah your probably right Brummie although Blanc never seemed the wanker that most of them appear to be ( I say that knowing very little about him to be fair)

I also remember Klinsmann doing a similar thing in a European Cup semi which cheated Costacurta out of the final.

Every time I see a player doing it i feel like if I had a gun in my hand I coudl easily shoot them. I have only just seen the reply of the Pogztetz incident where he probably should have been sent off. What the fuck made that Croatian player flip up like a fish stuck on dry land ?

Austria have got into several good positions but they have literally no quality in the final third whatsoever. A team with a couple of decent midfielders and strikers would have scored two or three against Croatia in this match.