Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

Guest toonlass

Will be interesting to see what happens on Wednesday.

Nothing, he'll be on the bench

When it comes to subs time. Will he be left on the bench?

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

@NilePowerRanger Nile ranger

Onlyyy time will tell !

Cryptic?

Don't think he's intelligent enough to create cryptic messages in his tweets tbh :lol:

I am a fan of him but he was dogshit tonight :lol: that's not even thinking about the miss. I think that completely knocked all confidence out of the lad! Hopefully he will now realise why he needs to put more effort in with training etc..

s****, just shows Pardew maybe had a point on not starting him.

That miss was the worst miss I have ever seen btw. Ever.

If Leon Best is anything to go by Ranger will get a hattrick next game....against Stevenage.

Shouldn't get a chance up front again, must go out on loan.  He's had enough enough time now to show he isn't ready for this level.

Nail on the head really, I think more time at this level right now could end up being a detriment to him. Should be a nice sweetner for any deals we are looking to do in the championship. Maybe a make weight for QPR or Leeds, if we go down that route.

Shouldn't get a chance up front again, must go out on loan.  He's had enough enough time now to show he isn't ready for this level.

because of one comedy miss?  :rolleyes:

he's done well this season, including a game changing performance against liverpool. up until tonight that is, where his confidence took a knock. ott to say he "shouldn't get a chance up front again".

he's done well this season, including a game changing performance against liverpool. up until tonight that is, where his confidence took a knock. ott to say he "shouldn't get a chance up front again".

True. Tonight was the first time i've seen him play really badly (he wasn't great vs Blackburn, either)... it would be harsh to chuck him from the squads altogether.

He does still badly need a loan, though. But that hasn't changed from 12 months ago.

No, and I never said it was because of that either. 

:tickedoff:

Simply stating he's had enough time on the pitch this season to show he's not ready for Prem level.  Needs to practice at a lower level and get experience and confidence.

He's not that bad. Aye his miss was shocking, but he came into a non-game and only had scrappy opportunities to touch the ball.

Sending him on loan is probably a good idea, but not in shame because he's a bad player, just because he needs games.