KK resigns - see OP for new club statement issued September 6th

Guest Darth Toon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This club is just unbelievable. This would just be mental, as far as the drama that would come with it goes. We would get murdered in the press if true.

However, I'll still stick with the club. The new owner obviously has a vision, but it needed a young manager who was willing to roll with the director of football setup, rather than an old school guy like Keegan.

Aaaaaaah well. Here we go again folks!

Fuck me. If this is true Ashley should fuck off to!!!

We know that Keegan lover United, Ashley might just be a cunt in it for the money..

This club is just unbelievable. This would just be mental, as far as the drama that would come with it goes. We would get murdered in the press if true.

However, I'll still stick with the club. The new owner obviously has a vision, but it needed a young manager who was willing to roll with the director of football setup, rather than an old school guy like Keegan.

Aaaaaaah well. Here we go again folks!

im not accepting that. not at all. Thats not good enough. Ive supported Ashley all along, but i would lose all faith if this is true.

BBC are saying Keegan going is still unconfirmed but there was definetly a board meeting a SJP this morning.

There was a board meeting at my work today also. Discussing the preliminary result for August.

I'm sure there are board meetings going on in most businesses today, and all football clubs to debrief on the Transfer Window

I feel physically sick.

Still hope it's not true.

Same, and I've got a 45 minute drive to a job I'm already late for.  Gonna feel like tossing my cookies the whole way.

God help me if this isn't resolved by then.

So Ashley refused to sell when this Abu Dhabi group were interested but now is willing to sell any of our players and sack Keegan... Something really doesn't add up here

we dont know there was ever a offer and ever if there was it may have not been a good one.