KK resigns - see OP for new club statement issued September 6th

Guest Darth Toon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bottled it, my arse. Like Wenger or Fergie would stand for what KK's had to put up with.

Mourinho walked cos of it, it finished Jol off at spurs despite taking them from mid-table to 5th, even Ashley's first target, Harry Redknapp, quit southampton as the chairman had the crazy idea that a rugby coach could be their director of football.

This is a big Fuck You to the new owners in the Premiership who have absolutely no idea how football works. Two managers have resigned in the same week for the SAME reasons.

Wake the f*ck up or get out of football you fat cunts.

Guest Geordiesned

"I've been working desperately hard to find a way forward with the directors, but sadly that has not proved possible," Keegan said in the statement.

"It's my opinion that a manager must have the right to manage and that clubs should not impose upon any manager any player that he does not want."

This is a big Fuck You to the new owners in the Premiership who have absolutely no idea how football works. Two managers have resigned in the same week for the SAME reasons.

Wake the f*ck up or get out of football you fat cunts.

Absolutely.

Disappointed.

Mike Ashley desperately needs to speak to the press now, the wall of silence from the club has probably made matters worse over the last couple of days.  Someone from the club needs to clarify what the hell has gone on over the last few days and how the club intends to move forward.

We need to appoint a new manager quickly & it must not be anyone currently within the club, they've been badly tainted by what's happened in the last few days.

No one person is bigger than the club, Keegan has gone but it won't stop me supporting the club.

The king is dead, long live the king (as long as it isn't Denis Wise).

Fucking hell!!! Thought things would work out in the end! FUCK! Feel sick, can't stand this fucking circus that surounds our club! Who the fuck does Ashley think he can get in now? Thank fuck Shearer has ruled himself out.

I'm very disappointed in Keegan too, btw.

devastated I am just gutted feel sick tot he pit of my stomach, KK has thought long and hard over this but when it came down to it Ashley would not agree to run the football club as a football club, he likes his experimental ways with Wise the little cunt!!

Be well King Kev, thanks anyway..

Silverlink ?

Annoyed, yes.

But Newcastle comes first.

Boycott all you like - just concentrate on getting the spelling right on your bloody idiotic placards and banners..... :fwap:

fast forward a year and the new man in charge will probably have the same problem, things done over his head, players brought in without his consent, players put up for sale without him knowing.

That's apparently ok. It's "continental".

Funny how Jose was sick over the same thing.

the only way i can see it working is if the new boss is totally ok with just being a coach and not having final say over transfers, someone comfortable with working with the likes of wise and jiminez. who would that be?

Poyet?

Aye, assistant boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and first team coach, Don Hutchison.

Bit pathetic taking an unwelcoming stance against a manager who played well against NUFC once or twice.

Keegan - "I didn't have a brochure this time. It came like a whirlwind. This is one of these lastminute.com holidays! There was no brochure - I just came.

Perhaps next time, instead of letting your heart rule your head, you actually sit down and ask what your role is, what you want your role to be, etc. instead of just breezing in, and then walking when you don't like it...