Coloccini wants out; Sevilla confirm interest

Guest Howaythetoon

Now that Beye is back Colo needs to be dropped and forgotten about. Taylor has abit of fighting spirit in him and could just about be the only person at our club now who genuinely cares. Bass just pisses all over Colo. This would be my back 4 (if fit) for the rest of the season:

Beye    Taylor    Bassong    Enrique

Guest ItalianMagpie

I'd like to listen to what this idiot's defenders have to say today. I still can't believe there's someone who can somehow justify him.

Stevie Wonder has more spatial awareness, I swear to god he shits me up everytime he has to defend or pass a ball out from the back, the only + he has is his fitness, but then I suppose that makes him get picked, so is it a +.

I suppose the best explanation is that he just gave up at some point and is now just counting the days until he gets a move back to Spain.

We might not have a choice now though, given that Bassong and Taylor might be out for an extended time.

Guest stankydanky

I must admit that Colo has looked well off the pace for the last few months and he was shocking today.  I don't think he's a bad defender, he just needs a midfield in front of him that can track back and provide cover if he gets exposed.  I was more unimpressed with Nicky Butt today, he looked absolutely knackered after about 40 minutes.......shocking

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it only a few months ago that most people on this board were slagging off Taylor saying he was useless and he should be dropped, and now all of a sudden he's our savior.......... give over....

We might go down, yes but on paper our defense isn't that bad and for once we need to get behind the players we've got.  We're in this position because we have no quality in the midfield.