LOL at Lolro

Guest elbee909

• 2 weeks later...
Newcastle v Southampton

PAUL PREDICTS: 2-1

If Southampton win this game and then beat QPR, then that should be safety assured with 10 games to go. Newcastle will also look at this as a big chance to make sure they're still in the Premier League next season, but some of the players and staff will have made a long trip into Russia on Thursday night and they need to be out there at 1.30pm on Sunday, which is an awkward time (you end up eating pasta at 9.30am, which is pretty weird...) This is a good time for Southampton to go there, but I'm just leaning towards Newcastle with home advantage.

What a shit read that was :lol:

Newcastle v Southampton

PAUL PREDICTS: 2-1

If Southampton win this game and then beat QPR, then that should be safety assured with 10 games to go. Newcastle will also look at this as a big chance to make sure they're still in the Premier League next season, but some of the players and staff will have made a long trip into Russia on Thursday night and they need to be out there at 1.30pm on Sunday, which is an awkward time (you end up eating pasta at 9.30am, which is pretty weird...) This is a good time for Southampton to go there, but I'm just leaning towards Newcastle with home advantage.

What a s*** read that was :lol:

Is that real?

Guest Miguel Piñero

Until about a year ago he'd spent three years swearing blind that Gerrard was the best player in the world, based on the fact that, "Jeff I just think, for me Jeff, hes my favourite player by a million miles, for me."

Lawro predicts:

New Southampton manager Mauricio Pochettino has done really well since he came in - only one defeat in four.

His side were slightly unlucky against Wigan, Manchester United and Everton, but they very comfortably beat Manchester City.

This is a tough match for the Saints though. Newcastle made some decent signings in the transfer window and upped the ante both in the dressing room and on the pitch.

Magpies manager Alan Pardew hasn't got too many players out injured and there is now competition for places.

2-0

Guest neesy111

New Southampton manager Mauricio Pochettino has done really well since he came in - only one defeat in four.

His side were slightly unlucky against Wigan, Manchester United and Everton, but they very comfortably beat Manchester City.

This is a tough match for the Saints though. Newcastle made some decent signings in the transfer window and upped the ante both in the dressing room and on the pitch.

Magpies manager Alan Pardew hasn't got too many players out injured and there is now competition for places.

Lawro's prediction: 2-0

Edit: :giggs: