The Roflham Lolspurs Thread

Willow

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Completely forgot about this.  :blackeye:

http://cms.442.haymarketnetwork.com/contentimages/blog/May%202012%20cover%5B3%5D.jpg

That whole issue was funny. 5/6 pages on Harry Redknapp and his 'rise to the top', then 3/4 pages on how Redknapp will cause 6 other managers to move clubs. FourFourTwo so far up Redknapp's arse.

Hope he does well, the guy clearly has something about him. I quite liked him and almost felt sorry for him having to deal with all those egotistic prats at Chelsea. He grated on me towards the end, however, he tried to be the nice guy to start with (which I think he actually is) and got backed right into a corner. In the end his only option was to come out fighting hard. He wasn't very good at it, but I respect him for trying.

Why would you hope he does well? Spurs finished 1 place ahead of us this year  :idiot2:

:thup: I think he will do well. Definitely wouldn't will him on to do so. :lol: I hope he crashes and burns and re-surfaces in Europe to forge a top career for himself. Would be more than content for Spurs to be left hanging back around mid-table like the good old days. :aww:

I reckon Villas-Boas would be a decent appointment for Spurs. He will have learned a lot of lessons from his time at Chelsea and that can only be a benefit to him. Plus the Spurs' dressing room won't be full of hyper-inflated egos (well, Bale and Modric aside maybe).

I like Villas-Boas personally so it would almost make Spurs tolerable (whereas with Redcrap it was detestable in every possible away) I'd like to see what he'd do if given a proper chance to build a side.

Saw an column in the Daily Fail with Des Kelly crawling up Redknapp's arsehole talking about what a disgrace his sacking is and how it's a conspiracy between Levy and the FA or something ffs :lol: fucking hell.

Remember back when Hodgson got the England job and the ridiculous knee-jerking of the media at the time.  Within just a couple of hours of the appointment there was a Paul Merson column up on Sky Sports' website about how the FA had made a grave mistake and how supposedly the entire country wanted Redknapp to get the position.  I was immediately incredulous and enraged at the thought of an idiotic drunk almost completely incapable of pronouncing a word correctly if it contains more than two syllables attempting to speak for the nation's fans.  Unbelievable tbh.