West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cisse isn't good enough. Carroll is the best and shouldn't have been sold

He might be a Geordie boy but I don't think he'll want to take a huge pay cut from his 90k a week at Liverpool.

Not sure if it's just me or has he slimmed down a little bit now? Looks like he has the physique he had when he left us.

Came in to this thread to make the same comment. Looks like he has lost three years or so (in a good way).

I think with Suarez out for a good few games next season, Liverpool won't be so desperate to unload him unless they get a decent price. Some of you getting your hopes up might need to sober up to reality.

Thought for ages that he has looked massively out of shape. Gets in shape, hits form again. A big part of his game is chasing down from the front, he has it all back again. I'd take him back in a heartbeat

Another Chopra next week Andy lad! For your drinking mates in the Toon!

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/04/01/article-2123735-126CE85B000005DC-777_468x286.jpg

Given the length of time it took Pardew to get a come from behind win, we'd have probably lost that game if he'd scored.