West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

s*** man Kaiz, you guys actually didn't beat Iceland. I know that's like some Viking derby or something, but come the f*** on!

At least we've beaten modern Germany. O0

So have England....

Either way Norway are shite.

I forgot that 2008 friendly in my hurry to get out a dig at your WC exit, my bad. :lol:

And yeah we are, but we'll still rape Denmark. ;)

On another note, fuck me you English are in the shit with your current manager crop. I didn't think it was this bad, but fuck me. :lol:

Obvious choice as England manager would be Roy Hodgson. Fuck Redknapp. There's nothing behind those two, though. :undecided: Doesn't look like Hodgson will be able to ever become England manager now he'll ruin his reputation in England with the cursed Liverpool job, not to mention his age after the 2012 EC. Should've really just replaced Capello with Hodgson after the WC imo tbh.

Still too early for Carroll. And to be honest, Zamora deserves a chance more than Carroll.  Zamora has been very impressive for more than 1 season while Carroll has just starred in 1 match.  He should keep his head down and work extremely hard for at least 1 more season.

Though, tactically, he is priceless for Capello.  A frontline targetman who can set up plays with his aerial abilities is always the best partner for Rooney.  Period.

I agree that it's probably too early for Carroll but I was slightly disappointed that he didn't make it.

Having said that I'm sure he'll get his chance and I agree with Zero, Zamora deserves to be there more than Carroll at this moment in time.

Guest Stephen927

Capello is still a fantastic manager. People are far too quick to forget just how well we qualified especially after a dismal qualifying campaign under McClaren. He made his mistakes tactically but the players didn't look up for it. You can't polish a turd.

I'd be just as happy going with another foreign manager once Capello goes. As long as they have the right qualities to do the job, I don't see how their nationality should matter.

Every time I've seen Zamora live I've been very unimpressed by him, suppose I must have just seen the wrong Fulham games.

TBH I hope Carroll keeps developing slowly through the U21s, I don't want him to be selected for the senior side right now.

Capello is still a fantastic manager. People are far too quick to forget just how well we qualified especially after a dismal qualifying campaign under McClaren. He made his mistakes tactically but the players didn't look up for it. You can't polish a turd.

I'd be just as happy going with another foreign manager once Capello goes. As long as they have the right qualities to do the job, I don't see how their nationality should matter.

:lol:

Thing that worries me at the moment is this attitude that it's perverse for teams outside the top four to have any good players.  Stupid Craig Bellamy has gone to become a hero at his local club when he's good enough to come off the bench for Man City every now and again or could be a bit player in Spurs Champions League efforts, every day Rodallega spends at Wigan he's wasting his life, if Schwarzer stays put when it's possible he might be an improvement over what Arsenal currently have between the sticks it's almost like Fulham are cheating against the teams they have around them.  If he comes good or even looks like he has serious potential to come good it won't be too long until the footballing world almost demands that he should be in the squad of a better club so they can see him in action for the TV favourites in the Sky 3D Mega Monday Special.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

'Fab axes Wilshere and Carroll'.

Axes?!?! When did AC get picked?

Typo. Was suppose to say 'Asks'. Possibly.

For all the hype Zamora has been getting, his goal record is shit

11 goals in 62 league games for Fulham the past two seasons (for a team that finished 12th and 7th).

Sure he isn´t all about goals but now that Heskey has retired I wouldn´t mind seeing two strikers up front for England that can actually score

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

For all the hype Zamora has been getting, his goal record is shit

11 goals in 62 league games for Fulham the past two seasons (for a team that finished 12th and 7th).

Sure he isn´t all about goals but now that Heskey has retired I wouldn´t mind seeing two strikers up front for England that can actually score

Zamora will be filling that Donkey shaped Heskey hole left in Capello's bed time stories. No idea, just wanted to bash Heskey - seems fun!