West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm going to read Harry Potter. It's the only thing that makes me happy.

Thats it, I'm posting spoilers, if I can't be happy no one can!

:harry:

Not that I haven't read the series multiple times.

Lions are better run than NUFC.

Crazy shit, right?

And all progress will be lost if there is no season next year.

I'm going to explode.

:lol: My fault, man. I was trying to cheer you up.

You have done your best.  :weep:

the sad part on all of this is we reacted here as bad as the mackem's.... Get the fucking grip folks.... 35 million is a good price for anyone to turn down......

We all know that mate but its the fact that we will see nowhere near that invested in the team that is the absolute sickener.

I'm just going off what Bobby said tbf.

The circumstances were different then anyway, we'd already had 8 years out of him, and he was declining rapidly.

Yep. According to Bobby, they didn't tell Shearer till after it had been turned down.

the sad part on all of this is we reacted here as bad as the mackem's.... Get the fucking grip folks.... 35 million is a good price for anyone to turn down......

It could be 350 million, the amount means nothing if it's not invested in the team.

People, lets face it, bar injuries, Carroll is going to be an absolutely massive success at Liverpool.

Of course he is. England too.

And Liverpool won't fucking sell him either.

They did just sell their best striker TBF. The fee was ridiculous obviously, but you could say the same about Carroll's price.

(Sorry, I know this isn't devil's advocate time)

People, lets face it, bar injuries, Carroll is going to be an absolutely massive success at Liverpool.

Remember me on here defending England and lambasting people for hating their national team?

Fuck it. England can fuck off. Watching him lead the line for the national team, urgh.

I want to see what is said from all parties, before i draw my conclusions whether he is a cunt or not.

Something doesn't seem right, why would he be desperate enough to leave now? and not wait until the summer.

Why does there seem to be a pattern emerging with Milner, Given and Carroll handing in transfer requests recently..it's just weird.

It could be 350 million, the amount means nothing if it's not invested in the team.

Even if it was invested, it means little. It's not about the money, it's about who Carroll was, what he could have been and what he symbolised for the club.

Guest palnese

Its going to hurt like hell when he scores against us, especially when it happens at St James' Park.

The bastard will probably celebrate as well.

Guest toonlass

They did just sell their best striker TBF. The fee was ridiculous obviously, but you could say the same about Carroll's price.

(Sorry, I know this isn't devil's advocate time)

Aye and replaced him with Carroll and Suarez ffs. We've got Stephen Ireland  :frantic:

Even if it was invested, it means little. It's not about the money, it's about who Carroll was, what he could have been and what he symbolised for the club.

I'm not local, so I can't comment on that.

It's this type of shit that continually irritates me.  35 million is only a good price if it is re-invested, and wisely.  The money itself doesn't do shit.  Why can't some people fucking fathom this?  If you sit on your haunches without a proper strike force in a bathtub full of cash in the hope that you already acquired enough points to get juuust enough points to avoid relegation, how is this not an unnecessary gamble?  Fuck me.  This is insane that people still make these arguments.  What alternate reality have you been lurking in for the past few years?

I want to see what is said from all parties, before i draw my conclusions whether he is a cunt or not.

Something doesn't seem right, why would he be desperate enough to leave now? and not wait until the summer.

Why does there seem to be a pattern emerging with Milner, Given and Carroll handing in transfer requests recently..it's just weird.

:lol:

i'm not so sure.

He will be man. You know it.

i don't, at man utd yes, even at arsenal......i just don't think it's certain at liverpool.

I won't support England while he's playing for them. Just don't want to.

Don't worry. Originally he'll dedicate his career to England but then he'll find some FIFA loophole where he can move to Germany.