Looks like Shay is on his way

Dave

Just like he's backing Ashley now against all probability in fact.

:lol:

Go on then, furnish an example of what you mean by me "backing" Ashley.

If you can't, I'll take it as an admission that you were just talking shite as usual.

and its mainly because too many people are in all probability disagreeing with me, and only disagreeing because its with me.

If that were true, what would it say about your debating skills? :lol:

If you can't, I'll take it as an admission that you were just talking shite as usual.

well. Aren;t you ? Do you think he has improved the club, or do you think the club is worse than when he took over ?

Bearing in mind your thoughts on qualifying for europe more than every club bar 4, are well known, I wouldn't say I'm waiting with baited breath for the reply. If you reply at all that is.

well. Aren;t you ? Do you think he has improved the club, or do you think the club is worse than when he took over ?

Bearing in mind your thoughts on qualifying for europe more than every club bar 4, are well known, I wouldn't say I'm waiting with baited breath for the reply. If you reply at all that is.

This thread's about Shay Fucking Given

Thanks for admitting that you were just talking shite.

No shame in being honest about it -- everyone knows it anyway.

no reply then.

I was right again.

Guest toonlass

no reply then.

I was right again.

Do you ever talk about anything other than the old board/new board. Jeez man let it go!

Sorry, everyone. I should have known better than to respond, even though it can be irritating to have some knacker put words into your mouth.

of course, only a knacker would refuse to constantly reply to perfectly justifiable comments as often as you do.

I asked you for your position on it. Why don't you tell us ?

We just know that you're only waiting to apply your masterful hindsight judgement again, but I'll save you the bother if you like and tell you now that we will not match the top clubs under Ashley and his current "plan"

Sorry, everyone. I should have known better than to respond, even though it can be irritating to have some knacker put words into your mouth.

of course, only a knacker would refuse to constantly reply to perfectly justifiable comments as often as you do.

I asked you for your position on it. Why don't you tell us ?

We just know that you're only waiting to apply your masterful hindsight judgement again, but I'll save you the bother if you like and tell you now that we will not match the top clubs under Ashley and his current "plan"

WHAT THE FLYING FUCK DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH SHAY GIVEN?

Guest Howaythetoon

This is a cry from the heart from Shay for the club to sort their acts out, owner, manager and team-mates alike, he'll be going nowhere... just yet.

And just as well because any cash from his sale wouldn't go on players so those saying lets create a bidding war or try and get as much as possible are off their heads  :lol: - aye as if it would go back on new players.

Also those saying they wouldn't begrudge Shay a move due to the state of affairs, I hope they aren't the same fuckers who begrudge KK moving on due to the state of affairs.

By the way it is no coincidence this has came out at the same time as Ashley announces he's coming back...

None of the players trust him or his people and from what I've heard recently they are getting sick of Kinnear too, which may actually explain why to a man except for Shay himself they just didn't turn up against Liverpool.

It will get worse before it gets better.  :angry:

This is a cry from the heart from Shay for the club to sort their acts out, owner, manager and team-mates alike, he'll be going nowhere... just yet.

And just as well because any cash from his sale wouldn't go on players so those saying lets create a bidding war or try and get as much as possible are off their heads  :lol: - aye as if it would go back on new players.

Also those saying they wouldn't begrudge Shay a move due to the state of affairs, I hope they aren't the same fuckers who begrudge KK moving on due to the state of affairs.

By the way it is no coincidence this has came out at the same time as Ashley announces he's coming back...

None of the players trust him or his people and from what I've heard recently they are getting sick of Kinnear too, which may actually explain why to a man except for Shay himself they just didn't turn up against Liverpool.

Aye both statements have been made because the transfer window is opening.

And the bit about the Liverpool game being down to them being sick of Kinnear is absolute bollocks.  They didn't seem that bothered against Portsmouth.

And the bit about the Liverpool game being down to them being sick of Kinnear is absolute bollocks.  They didn't seem that bothered against Portsmouth.

ashleys comment was strangely timed imo. feb 2nd would have made more sense.

Guest The German

Shay Given, whatever your descition will be like, you were more then loyal the last 11 years. Whatever you will do:  :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Guest Howaythetoon

The next few games will be very telling as to Kinnear's authority at the club in a number of ways.  He's already got that familiar rabbit in the headlamps look and feel about him concerning transfers, the Shay situation etc. I say familiar because KK came over just like that too. I honestly don't think he knows an awful lot and Joe being Joe he's taking a scattergun approach to the media and all these issues in the hope he convinces that he knows what's going on and has a stamp on it all. We'll see.

Will be sad to see him go, but he deserves a shot at something better because if he stays with us, noone will ever know if he's truly a top class keeper at the highest levels or, as has frequently been said of him, whether he's a good shot stopper who only really performs when the shots are raining down on his goal.

The next few games will be very telling as to Kinnear's authority at the club in a number of ways.

How/Why?

Guest Howaythetoon

The next few games will be very telling as to Kinnear's authority at the club in a number of ways.

How/Why?

See above, edited my post.

How/Why?

See above, edited my post.

What's that got to do with the next few games though?