Kevin Nolan move to Hull denied by agent

Dokko

Guest Stephen927

I like Kevin Nolan. Nothing special but knows what hes good at and plays within his limits very well.

I seem to remember when we were linked with him when Sam was here and people weren't too happy  :razz:

Im really excited about this now. Nolan was a good player under Big Sam, hasnt been the same lately but can definetely score goals, and have been in a relegation battle before. We need a player like this especially as we probably cant attract better players right now!

It's slightly worrying reading Bolton fans take on this.

Most of the comments I've read so far are saying the same things. Glad to get rid of him, unfit, over weight, out of form, hasn't played well for months etc etc

Don't mind. Their rubbish is better than our rubbish.

It's slightly worrying reading Bolton fans take on this.

Most of the comments I've read so far are saying the same things. Glad to get rid of him, unfit, over weight, out of form, hasn't played well for months etc etc

Who cares, he's got to be better than Butt, that's a start.

Guest Stephen927

He would be the attacking midfielder we all wanted in the summer, though he doesn't have as much flair as we may have hoped after being linked with Modric, Aimar and Schweinsteiger  :lol:

He's got a decent goalscoring record from midfield, something sorely lacking at this club.

Hope this deal goes through. Would think it's around the £5m mark.

Guest The Libertine

He would be the attacking midfielder we all wanted in the summer, though he doesn't have as much flair as we may have hoped after being linked with Modric, Aimar and Schweinsteiger  :lol:

He's got a decent goalscoring record from midfield, something sorely lacking at this club.

Hope this deal goes through. Would think it's around the £5m mark.

its £3 million.

Sky Sports News sources understand that Newcastle have agreed a fee with Bolton for Kevin Nolan.

Magpies boss Joe Kinnear has spent the majority of the January transfer window frantically searching for fresh faces, and may have found one.

The St James' Park coach has seen his squad decimated by injuries this term, with Michael Owen and Joey Barton joining the ever-growing casualty list on Wednesday.

Nolan, though, would provide experienced cover in the middle of the park, helping to soften the Barton blow.

The 26-year-old has spent his entire career to date at Bolton, breaking into the Trotters' first team fold a decade ago.

He has earned international honours with England's U21s in the past, while he has often been mentioned in connection with a step up into the senior squad.

Newcastle and Bolton have yet to confirm that an agreement has been reached for the combative midfielder, but Sky Sports News sources claim a deal is imminent.

Guest Howaythetoon

A new move to a bigger arena will see him rise to the challenge, he has always had that kind of mentality - i.e. performing against the better sides for Bolton. For a reputed £3m he would represent a good bit of business indeed.