Ryan Taylor

Dave

Love the bloke, but bang average and shouldn't be in the first 11 realistically. But we don't have any other options because we sold them all / loaned them all out / the got injured / suspended.

Love the bloke, but bang average and shouldn't be in the first 11 realistically. But we don't have any other options because we sold them all / loaned them all out / the got injured / suspended.

Ryan Taylor is a million miles away from average

Worst player on the pitch last night. I was of the thinking maybe bringing him back on a cheap contract would be a wise move for squad filling. But the guy is an awful RB, he's better in midfield, but if he's in the squad he's regarded as back up for RB. Which leaves us woefully short when he has to fill that role.

Guest firetotheworks

It's mad just how quickly I've gone from liking all of our players to pretty much hating all of them. They've sold, loaned, dropped or ostracised everything I used to like.

It used to be alright to have Ryan Taylor here because he wasn't harming anyone by being injured and/or nowhere near starting. Anywhere other than there and I really, really don't like him.

• 4 weeks later...

He will continue to start because we don't have any players.

The fact he is chosen in midfield over the likes of Abied is vomit-worthy. He should be last resort, not Carver's first choice, but hey, his stats was good innit.

I like Ryan as a person, from what I know of him, but seeing him on the pitch makes me want to vomit. I see he's talking about 'doing better next season'. Worrying since he's out of contract this summer.