Ryan Taylor

Dave

Love Raylor these days like. Good bloke and a reasonable footballer who's had some hugely important moments with us. It's a loss, there's no doubt about it. Fucking gay injury as well - exactly the same as Owen. Fortunately Raylor's game hasn't exactly relied on pace. Oh and he's not a pathetic little cunt who doesn't give a shit. So he should be alright when he gets fit again.

was just about to post something about that, few mackems on another site saying 'clearly not obsessed'

aye, cos it's not a show of support to our injured player

fair enough it only came about after scoring against them but it has no relevance to them whatsoever now...it's his only chant ffs :lol:

"I had no chance, really. We lose Ryan one day before and your opportunity is very, very slim to get a player good enough for us.

"We have got great replacements, although we couldn't have foreseen that Danny was going to get injured today.

"But Anita went back in there and actually probably saved us a point with two great headers on the far post, and his quality going forward helped us.

"I don't think we have got a massive problem there."

Disagree.

Think he's probably just saying that tbh. He's probably quite disappointed at not getting some fullback cover in during the summer, especially seeing as how he talked so enthusiastically about it at the start of the window in that radio phone in with John Carver

"I had no chance, really. We lose Ryan one day before and your opportunity is very, very slim to get a player good enough for us.

"We have got great replacements, although we couldn't have foreseen that Danny was going to get injured today.

"But Anita went back in there and actually probably saved us a point with two great headers on the far post, and his quality going forward helped us.

Disagree.

:2funny:

"Just heard about the message on the back of the lads tops for me. Thats why i love this football club and everyone involved."

Same here.

Disagree.

Can't believe Pardew had the gall to say that. Insanity!