Newcastle vs Arsenal Sat 21 17:30

Skirge

I'm afraid we have no chances with Arsenal, but IF we had one it would be with Coloccini, Geremi, Butt and Owen out, and Beye, R.Taylor, Nolan (or Guthrie: still haven't figured it out who the less worse...)and Lovenkrands in. Now we need the best quality players we have, but above all the fittest players. I hope to never see Coloccini on the pitch with our shirt on again...

What the f***? :lol:

Yep, I can't stand him anymore. I tryed to defend him after the first match (even because of the 11 millions we paid for him...), but now it's more than enough. He's a disaster, and he's contributing pretty much to our poor displaying. I'd rather like to see an Academy kid in his place, hoping that someone's going to take him off our squad next summer.

Are you really serious?, really?  His first match for us was against Manure and he did pretty well.  Since then he's had some very good games and some slightly poor games but to say he's been a disaster is just bloody mental :lol:  I'm really finding it hard to take your comments seriously.

I'm afraid we have no chances with Arsenal, but IF we had one it would be with Coloccini, Geremi, Butt and Owen out, and Beye, R.Taylor, Nolan (or Guthrie: still haven't figured it out who the less worse...)and Lovenkrands in. Now we need the best quality players we have, but above all the fittest players. I hope to never see Coloccini on the pitch with our shirt on again...

What the f***? :lol:

Yep, I can't stand him anymore. I tryed to defend him after the first match (even because of the 11 millions we paid for him...), but now it's more than enough. He's a disaster, and he's contributing pretty much to our poor displaying. I'd rather like to see an Academy kid in his place, hoping that someone's going to take him off our squad next summer.

Are you really serious?, really?  His first match for us was against Manure and he did pretty well.  Since then he's had some very good games and some slightly poor games but to say he's been a disaster is just bloody mental :lol:  I'm really finding it hard to take your comments seriously.

It's Coloccini's fault that we can't play football obviously. Surprised you missed it  :coolsmiley:

Dropping Coloccini would be insane, it's not like we have Vidic waiting to come in, we've got Taylor and Cacapa.

Taylor would be a better option, Colo is shockingly bad, and im no Taylor fan.

Colo is 'shockingly bad'? You can't be serious.

He's not been immense the last few games, I'll give you that, but he is definitely streets ahead of Taylor at CB.

Dropping Coloccini would be insane, it's not like we have Vidic waiting to come in, we've got Taylor and Cacapa.

Colo is 'shockingly bad'? You can't be serious.

He's not been immense the last few games, I'll give you that, but he is definitely streets ahead of Taylor at CB.

He hasnt been immense all season, he certainly isnt a 10 million pound CB, dont get me wrong Taylor is almost as bad but i would give him a go along side Bassong.

Guest foreverer

Im no Colo fan but to say S. Taylor is a better option ?!?!?

Guest neesy111

if steven taylor had cost us 10 million then i bet 1/2 the ppl calling him shit etc, would be defending him on the fact that he cost us a huge amount

taylor for me has been a lot better than coloccini this season, and has gained us a few points with his goals

coloccini has been to blame for many goals this season (both goals v stoke, 2-3 v liverpool, mackems goal at home)

if steven taylor had cost us 10 million then i bet 1/2 the ppl calling him shit etc, would be defending him on the fact that he cost us a huge amount

taylor for me has been a lot better than coloccini this season, and has gained us a few points with his goals

coloccini has been to blame for many goals this season (both goals v stoke, 2-3 v liverpool, mackems goal at home)

Equally, how many people would already have hounded Taylor out of the club if he hadn't been a local lad?

Guest neesy111

Equally, how many people would already have hounded Taylor out of the club if he hadn't been a local lad?

taylor isn't a bad player tbh as some ppl make out, he makes mistakes but most of the defender's we've had over the last 3-4 years have equally been as bad, remember when he came into the team, he had craig moore, boumsong and bramble at the club, players that i wouldn't even look up 2

taylor isn't a bad player tbh as some ppl make out, he makes mistakes but most of the defender's we've had over the last 3-4 years have equally been as bad, remember when he came into the team, he had craig moore, boumsong and bramble at the club, players that i wouldn't even look up 2

:lol:

Excellent, the same old tired excuses.

it never ends. Funny how Bramble's playing very well for a team pushing for europe and Boumsong is doing OK for Lyon yet it's still their fault that Taylor is in his rightful place as a fringe player in a team in 16th place

If you compare their form this season whilst at centre back, colo has been far better. Interesting how the best defensive performances of the season (aroudn the time of the 0-0s at Boro and Chelsea) came with a back 4 without Steven Taylor in it.

Its amazing what a few people on here say about Coloccini like, it really is.  He's had his poor games, and he's had his good games but he's never been shocking!  Bramble and Boumsong were shocking, they actually gave teams numerous free goals.  At worst Coloccini has not prevented goals he should have done better with, but he never gifts goals to the other team.  Also at his best he looks like a really classy defender.

He's had an inconsistent first season, but he's been pretty solid overall.  Either way some people need to stop with the goldfish like memories, remember our past defenders and get some perspective for fuck sake!

Because Coloccini is a very good man-marker, he sometimes gets done (although not very often) by the player he is marking. This happens occasionally to defenders who stick to their man. Obviously if you are Steve Taylor and just genereally stand around the penalty area then back away towards the goal line flapping your arms when under the cosh, you won't get turned because you are nowhere near the striker in the first place.

Its amazing what a few people on here say about Coloccini like, it really is.  He's had his poor games, and he's had his good games but he's never been shocking!  Bramble and Boumsong were shocking, they actually gave teams numerous free goals.  At worst Coloccini has not prevented goals he should have done better with, but he never gifts goals to the other team.  Also at his best he looks like a really classy defender.

He's had an inconsistent first season, but he's been pretty solid overall.  Either way some people need to stop with the goldfish like memories, remember our past defenders and get some perspective for fuck sake!

Nonsense he has been consistently dreadful all season I've heard people continuously excuse him despite him costing our team what is a quite staggering amount of goals.

Surely his performance against Liverpool still sticks in people's minds no...? that 1 v 5 lost was unbearable I've been disgusted by performances at St James Park before but never have I been more disgusted at such a gutless and dismal performance in a Black and White shirt before as Coloccini put in that day at fault for the 2nd goal, 3rd and for the 4th he should of been hurled off for alone.

Quite staggering really the amount of goals he has cost us this season here just few off of that long list -

- Stoke Home 1st goal at fault turned and out paced by Ricardo Fuller... Bolton Away at fault for the only goal failed to spot the danger and come across to defend the ball in left Gardner completely free... Sunderland Home 1st goal far to deep then decided to try and play Cisse offside clueless idiot... West Brom Home at fault for 1st goal pulled to pieces by Ismeal Miller... Everton Away failed to mark his zone on the areal ball to let Falliani free to score... Fulham Away at fault for the second goal his reckless lunging tackle on Johnson gave away a easily preventable penalty... West Ham Away 1st goal at fault completely lost Craig Bellamy run I'll let him off the 2nd although arguably his fault also..  Blackburn Home dreadful marking on Santa Cruz for the second headed goal... Hull City Home at fault second goal turned by Marlon bloody King... Manchester United Home at fault for 1st goal far too tight on Wayne Rooney... West Ham Away at fault for third goal cowardly turned his back on Di Michele shot... and that isn't even all of them..................  :lol:

For me his performances away at Chelsea, Boro and Manchester United were possible his only decent or good (if your kind) performances all season and at £10 million that's not good enough.

Quite rightly ousted from the Argentinian National Squad in recent months...

Cannot stand the bloke..

He's had an inconsistent first season, but he's been pretty solid overall.  Either way some people need to stop with the goldfish like memories, remember our past defenders and get some perspective for f*** sake!

Nonsense he has been consistently dreadful all season I've heard people continuously excuse him despite him costing our team what is a quite staggering amount of goals.

Surely his performance against Liverpool still sticks in people's minds no...? that 1 v 5 lost was unbearable I've been disgusted by performances at St James Park before but never have I been more disgusted at such a gutless and dismal performance in a Black and White shirt before as Coloccini put in that day at fault for the 2nd goal, 3rd and for the 4th he should of been hurled off for alone.

Quite staggering really the amount of goals he has cost us this season here just few off of that long list -

- Stoke Home 1st goal at fault turned and out paced by Ricardo Fuller... Bolton Away at fault for the only goal failed to spot the danger and come across to defend the ball in left Gardner completely free... Sunderland Home 1st goal far to deep then decided to try and play Cisse offside clueless idiot... West Brom Home at fault for 1st goal pulled to pieces by Ismeal Miller... Everton Away failed to mark his zone on the areal ball to let Falliani free to score... Fulham Away at fault for the second goal his reckless lunging tackle on Johnson gave away a easily preventable penalty... West Ham Away 1st goal at fault completely lost Craig Bellamy run I'll let him off the 2nd although arguably his fault also..  Blackburn Home dreadful marking on Santa Cruz for the second headed goal... Hull City Home at fault second goal turned by Marlon bloody King... Manchester United Home at fault for 1st goal far too tight on Wayne Rooney... West Ham Away at fault for third goal cowardly turned his back on Di Michele shot... and that isn't even all of them..................  :lol:

For me his performances away at Chelsea, Boro and Manchester United were possible his only decent or good (if your kind) performances all season and at £10 million that's not good enough.

Cannot stand the bloke..

:lol:

Has been nowhere near that bad.

it never ends. Funny how Bramble's playing very well for a team pushing for europe and Boumsong is doing OK for Lyon yet it's still their fault that Taylor is in his rightful place as a fringe player in a team in 16th place

Well Bramble benefits as not under anywhere near as much pressure as he was here by fans and press - who loved calling him a joke.  Also Steve Bruce was a canny defender.

Boumsong doing 'OK' in a poorer league, in his home nation with a side that dominates French football is hardly earth shatterring. he failed miserable with every aspect of the game in England, too high tempo for him.  He wasn't even good at Rangers.

He's had an inconsistent first season, but he's been pretty solid overall.  Either way some people need to stop with the goldfish like memories, remember our past defenders and get some perspective for f*** sake!

Cannot stand the bloke..

What a load of nonsensical bollocks.

By that token, it's every player on the pitch who does not produce a magnificent individual effort that you should single out. How about singling out every one of our strikers for not going on solo runs to smash home 5 or 6 goals per game?

It's a f***ing team game in case you haven't noticed. I could also say Given is useless for not saving those chances that "Coloccini cost us".

Bullshit. But when you have an agenda, I suppose you would go to great lengths to type out every incident (in this case goals conceded) to make a point.

Cannot stand the bloke..

What a load of nonsensical bollocks.

By that token, it's every player on the pitch who does not produce a magnificent individual effort that you should single out. How about singling out every one of our strikers for not going on solo runs to smash home 5 or 6 goals per game?

It's a f***ing team game in case you haven't noticed. I could also say Given is useless for not saving those chances that "Coloccini cost us".

Bullshit. But when you have an agenda, I suppose you would go to great lengths to type out every incident (in this case goals conceded) to make a point.

Easy to point out the bad moments, some of which might be down to other players btw....shame GE glosses over the very good defending during the most part of the 90 mins week in week out. But then some people just don't realise marking players tightly, anticipating danger and making important tackles are an important part of the game.

Dont forget how hard it must be to be the last line of defence in a crap team. Imagine having our lethargic midfield in front of you against top class opposition. It must be soul destroying for a besieged defence. Its a team game and IMO collocini is a fine team player who does not hide or shirk his role in it.

He would look different again in a side dominating play IMO.