Newcastle vs Arsenal Sat 21 17:30

Skirge

We'll win 1-0 that's my optimistic prediction. Realistically I think we'll draw 1-1, fact is Arsenal haven't won at St James' since that Bergkamp goal and Wenger hates playing us away.

Like the rest - not confident here. I've got little confidence in the players (the 'experienced pros) and even less faith in the management setup. We are a mess and it's a great time for anyone to be playing us. Wenger will be rubbing his hands together.

Forgetting about everything else for a moment I'm still glad Allardyce isn't in charge. Have never liked his style of football, have never liked the guy full stop.

Unlike Joe Kinnear and Chris Houghton, whom we absolutely adore.

!!!!Forgetting about everything else for a moment !!!!I'm still glad Allardyce isn't in charge. Have never liked his style of football, have never liked the guy full stop.

Unlike Joe Kinnear and Chris Houghton, whom we absolutely adore.

If there's one glimmer of hope for the rest of the season, it's that we're actually a semi-decent team when we have an actual midfield as opposed to some unholy combination of Butt/Geremi/Smith. If any one of Guthrie and Barton are back to partner Nolan, I think we've got an outside chance. Jonas-Barton-Nolan-Ryan Taylor looks like exactly the kind of midfield that Wenger hates to see.

If by some miracle we're able to get the following team ready for Stoke and keep them together until the end of the season, we could stay up.

Harper

Beye Colo Bassong Enrique

Taylor Nolan Barton Jonas

Owen Martins

Harper

Saylor   Colo   Seb   Jose

Raylor   Nolan  Danny G  Jonas

Oba     Loven

That's a decent side and I think it'll give Arsenal a few problems.

I'm not even gonna bother throwing out some team suggestion. It won't happen and i just don't care really. We've learnt to simply put up with whatever shite Souness/Roeder/Allardyce/Kinnear/Hughton has conjured, and tbh i'm losing the will to belly-ache about it. Aye, they haven't got a clue, it's up to the players. We know that. I hope they can find some sort of guts to play football in spite of the joke of a management set up.

im thinking draw tbh

What have you been told about thinking, ey?

I honestly can't see how anybody can be optimistic. We have cretins in charge of our team, cretins giving out the 'tactics', cretins choosing the team and cretins in charge of making substitutions on match day.

I still can't fathom subbing Owen for Shola 'I insist of giving away freekicks and being offside for EVERY FUCKING DEADBALL SITUATION' Ameobi.