Stoke City v Newcastle United - 02/03/16 @ 19.45 - Pre match thread (No TV)

Willow

I don't quite think its that bad, apart from Gouffran I don't really see the problem? :lol:

Jack f***ing Colback?

Oh and obviously Dummett and Saylor.

Aye, because we have other options ahead of Dummett and Saylor?

It's a problem though ;)

Wow! I was feeling confident of a win before the game but that line-up is shocking. Townsend dropping out was a blow but leaving Perez or Aarons out in favour of Gouffran is absolutely mental. Question marks over Mitrovic's fitness plus a makeshift back four... If we fail to win this McClaren's job has to be seriously looked at.

I don't quite think its that bad, apart from Gouffran I don't really see the problem? :lol:

Jack f***ing Colback?

It's a problem though ;)

Get your point :laugh: but sadly, I'd have chosen the same team as SMC tonight (bar Gouffran). It's a bit hard to turn a poo into a pony, but we'll certainly see if we can tonight.

Jack f***ing Colback?

It's a problem though ;)

Get your point :laugh: but sadly, I'd have chosen the same team as SMC tonight (bar Gouffran). It's a bit hard to turn a poo into a pony, but we'll certainly see if we can tonight.

I'd certainly play Saivet instead of Colback.

Guest Spark

Ayoze is miles better defensively than Gouffran...

That's not really true though, is it?

It is IMO. Ayoze is actually quite decent at winning the ball back and far less likely to give it away. Gouffran, on the other hand, is pathetic at everything.