Newcastle United 0 - 0 Portsmouth - 27/04/09 - post match reaction from page 22

Nate

owen, vids, martins. all of them had clear cut chances. could not score. this hurts so much.

Just makes you wonder what the f*** we have to do to score a goal, let alone win a friggin' game!!!

cometh the time, cometh the ranger?  :dontknow:

Kevin fucking Keegan is one of the major contributors to this sorry pile of shit...stop now with this keegan is god and blameless shite please the man is a fucking spineless cretin who spits his dummy out if he cant get his own way...if he was one of our kids you would smack his arse and send the little shit to bed for his behaviour...THE MAN IS A CUNT

:lol:

Okay that has cheered me up a little.

Ahh right so it wasn't Keegan that kept us up when Fat Sam had us in the shit and gave us a half decent start this season.

Go support Chelsea next season which i'm sure you probably will. Pathetic

oh im sorry mr uber supporter i cant have a view now can i...ive been following this team for 30 fucking years and for what false dawn after false fucking dawn and let down after let down so go take your KEVIN FUCKING KEEGAN loving head and stick it up your arse oh and shove fucking ELMO up there while you are at it

Kevin f***ing Keegan is one of the major contributors to this sorry pile of s***...stop now with this keegan is god and blameless s**** please the man is a f***ing spineless cretin who spits his dummy out if he cant get his own way...if he was one of our kids you would smack his arse and send the little s*** to bed for his behaviour...THE MAN IS A c***

Ahh right so it wasn't Keegan that kept us up when Fat Sam had us in the s*** and gave us a half decent start this season.

oh im sorry mr uber supporter i cant have a view now can i...ive been following this team for 30 f***ing years and for what false dawn after false f***ing dawn and let down after let down so go take your KEVIN f***ing KEEGAN loving head and stick it up your arse oh and shove f***ing ELMO up there while you are at it

You do realise keegan quit 3 games into the season. How is it his fault we've then been shit in all the others ? Because he was better than anything else we've had since?

You cant criticize him as you are without complimenting him. Its not his fault we've had no one better since he left & given away our best players. He was the one trying to stop it from happening during the summer.....

Kevin fucking Keegan is one of the major contributors to this sorry pile of shit...stop now with this keegan is god and blameless shite please the man is a fucking spineless cretin who spits his dummy out if he cant get his own way...if he was one of our kids you would smack his arse and send the little shit to bed for his behaviour...THE MAN IS A CUNT

Ahh right so it wasn't Keegan that kept us up when Fat Sam had us in the shit and gave us a half decent start this season.

oh im sorry mr uber supporter i cant have a view now can i...ive been following this team for 30 fucking years and for what false dawn after false fucking dawn and let down after let down so go take your KEVIN FUCKING KEEGAN loving head and stick it up your arse oh and shove fucking ELMO up there while you are at it

lol

30 years? You sound like 14 yer old hoodie

P.S  It's cocknose FYI.

Guest Wally_McFool

Course he is  mate. He warned Ashley and the fans  that the club didn't have enough quality players and that the squad wasn't big enough.

Of course it was so obviously all Keegans fault. 

:crazy2:

PS/... If KK had been given his own way, we would be comfy in mid table you fuckin spanner.  ;D

I don't know about all this talk of a gutless performance. For me there was a lot of effort, I thought the players tried as best they could right to the end. But what really makes the difference in games like that are quality and confidence - and we have neither right now, especially going forward. 

Fecking mackems.

Course he is  mate. He warned Ashley and the fans  that the club didn't have enough quality players and that the squad wasn't big enough.

PS/... If KK had been given his own way, we would be comfy in mid table you fuckin spanner.  ;D

probably higher.

Kevin f***ing Keegan is one of the major contributors to this sorry pile of s***...stop now with this keegan is god and blameless s**** please the man is a f***ing spineless cretin who spits his dummy out if he cant get his own way...if he was one of our kids you would smack his arse and send the little s*** to bed for his behaviour...THE MAN IS A c***

Ahh right so it wasn't Keegan that kept us up when Fat Sam had us in the s*** and gave us a half decent start this season.

If Keegan had stayed with us, we would not be in the trouble we are now.

I think we are knackered lads. Too many players who aren't good enough and our bigger name players (bar Butt) just aren't bothered. Shearer has been flogging a dead horse from day one, and it's been shown tonight.

The club is dying under the present regime and the future of the football club is now a very real concern, if we do go down. The only way things will turn around is when Ashley decides to sell the club. Will that happen when we are in the Championship or League One? A very real possibility. Also expect lots of players leaving in the summer, and plenty of journeymen free transfer signings as Ashley tried to shore things up.

Disgraceful. We are one fucked up club. Ashley has to share the majority of the blame, but Shepherd has to take some of the blame too.

probably higher.

Aye, I'd say nearer to 8th (roughly) if he was given proper backing.

But please, lets not start this again.

If Keegan had stayed with us, we would not be in the trouble we are now.

Exactly, everyone is responsible for this, most of all Messrs Keegan and Ashley

I think we are knackered lads. Too many players who aren't good enough and our bigger name players (bar Butt) just aren't bothered. Shearer has been flogging a dead horse from day one, and it's been shown tonight.

The club is dying under the present regime and the future of the football club is now a very real concern, if we do go down. The only way things will turn around is when Ashley decides to sell the club. Will that happen when we are in the Championship or League One? A very real possibility. Also expect lots of players leaving in the summer, and plenty of journeymen free transfer signings as Ashley tried to shore things up.

Disgraceful. We are one f***ed up club. Ashley has to share the majority of the blame, but Shepherd has to take some of the blame too.

Good post.

The beeps on our life support machine are getting slower and slower. This club is dieing.

But how the f*** did that stupid t*** Martins Owen miss that chance???? How...how the f*** can that stupid, overpaid c*** miss from 4 yards an easy one-on-one with all the time and space in the world?!!!!

Guest Albert Square

I think Owen cares, anyone who thinks he doesnt give a fuck right now is kidding themselves. Yes in the long term he doesnt care about Newcastle as why should he? However while he is here, regardless of his contract coming to an end, I do believe he cares about this club getting results, more so now that his mate is managing us. The problem is he isnt good enough anymore, people still rate him like he is the Owen of yesterday and when he misses chances or goes missing during games it is a question of his commitment instead of his ability.