Liverpool - Newcastle United | Sun May 3rd - 1:30pm @ Anfield - Pre Match Thread

Kaizero

Hull got back to 2-1 against liverpool when down to 10 men.

And we can just count them out against stoke & bolton..?

Reality is we're most likely done. Obviously we'll all get hope again......but its not in our hands anymore...thats whats desperately sad about it. Even at our best we could be out of it.

Guest Albert Square

Teams who have gotten at least a point at Anfield this season: Arsenal, Man City, Stoke, West Ham, Everton, Hull and Fulham.

Don't tell me it's impossible.

Even the worst team out of that lot is still 4 points ahead of us man. They also proved themselves to be better than us over the season.

Teams who have gotten at least a point at Anfield this season: Arsenal, Man City, Stoke, West Ham, Everton, Hull and Fulham.

There's more chance of us winning 3-0 at Villa on the last day. I'm not joking btw.

There's more chance of us winning 3-0 at Villa on the last day. I'm not joking btw.

I think we'll knick a draw against Villa.

Guest Albert Square

If we can still stay up on the last day, ill be taking about 6 sleeping pills and waking up about a week later when its all over. Not sure if I could handle those kind of nerves on the last day :lol:

If we can still stay up on the last day, ill be taking about 6 sleeping pills and waking up about a week later when its all over. Not sure if I could handle those kind of nerves on the last day :lol:

same

I think we'll knicker drawer against Villa.

???

I think we'll knicker drawer against Villa.

???

I think we'll poop in our knickers or drawers against Villa.

this is where we'll be exposed but in exactly the opposite way to tonight. Sadly we cant play football or scrap

We need to see passion and bollocks and yellow fucking cards, Butt and Smith should play, and spend the 90 mins kicking, spitting and acting like the fucking tossers that they are. With Beye and Bassong in the defence I think we'll avoid a repeat of the hiding in December

this is where we'll be exposed but in exactly the opposite way to tonight. Sadly we cant play football or scrap

We need to see passion and bollocks and yellow f***ing cards, Butt and Smith should play, and spend the 90 mins kicking, spitting and acting like the f***ing tossers that they are. With Beye and Bassong in the defence I think we'll avoid a repeat of the hiding in December

Just. Having Shearer/or a decent fucker that has a clue what hes fucking doing will help a bit, as well.

We need to see passion and bollocks and yellow f***ing cards, Butt and Smith should play, and spend the 90 mins kicking, spitting and acting like the f***ing tossers that they are. With Beye and Bassong in the defence I think we'll avoid a repeat of the hiding in December

Just. Having Shearer/or a decent fucker that has a clue what hes f***ing doing will help a bit, as well.

well we've failed to take more than a point from Stoke, Spurs and Portsmouth. Forgive me if i'm not hugely impressed

Just. Having Shearer/or a decent fucker that has a clue what hes f***ing doing will help a bit, as well.

well we've failed to take more than a point from Stoke, Spurs and Portsmouth. Forgive me if i'm not hugely impressed

Never said I was

Just. Having Shearer/or a decent fucker that has a clue what hes fucking doing will help a bit, as well.

No it won't. We huffed and puffed to get a draw against Portsmouth tonight and still looked second best. Against Liverpool we are out-gunned mentally, physically and technically. Personally I'd throw a few kids in just so they can stay in the running with the Scousers. What have we got to lose?

Don't even know what to think about this game. They fucking owe us a performance, I don't care what we do, as long as the team takes the game to Liverpool and doesn't sit and get plastered by them.

I usually watch every single game I can (Glasgow) but I don't know if I want to watch this. It's just fucking embarrassing now.

Harper, Taylor, Onyewu, Bramble, Babayaro, Solano (Duff 86), Parker, Butt, Milner, Dyer (Sibierski 81), Martins.

That side managed to beat Liverpool 2-1 in 2007. There's no reason that this current group can't do the same. It is essential that both Guthrie and Barton start in this game, and if they both do, I think we can have a decent crack at it tbh. Hull (Who are actually worse than us and probaly worst in the league--and yes I know we didn't beat them :lol:) pushed them to the limit this weekend, so why not us. Forget the negativity, let us find glorius glorius victory explosion.

Harper, Taylor, Onyewu, Bramble, Babayaro, Solano (Duff 86), Parker, Butt, Milner, Dyer (Sibierski 81), Martins.

That side managed to beat Liverpool 2-1 in 2007. There's no reason that this current group can't do the same. It is essential that both Guthrie and Barton start in this game, and if they both do, I think we can have a decent crack at it tbh. Hull (Who are actually worse than us and probaly worst in the league--and yes I know we didn't beat them :lol:) pushed them to the limit this weekend, so why not us. Forget the negativity, let us find glorius glorius victory explosion.

I have difficulty visualizing us winning period, never mind beating Liverpool at Anfield.

Might as well keep the faith I suppose. :frantic: It's pointless to be mourning defeat already.