Fabricio Coloccini

steve_69
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

From .com

Fabricio Coloccini then failed to reappear for the second half and Simpson moved across to partner Mike Williamson as Enrique returned to left back. Coloccini's ailment was later confirmed as a hamstring.

he was brilliant last night... brilliant!!!!  :colo:

the 1st half was simply The Coloccini show!!!  :colo:

kept us in the game 1st half and nothing was going to get past him!  :colo:

I thought that Williamson was more solid than him last night.  Colo was good but he got us in a bit of trouble once or twice by trying to overplay it.  I appreciate a football playing centre back but he does need to realise sometimes you just need to hoof it.

Another reason why I am going to say this again.

Once the league is wrapped up give him a bash in a holding midfield role! His passing is superb, his flamboyancy won't be punished so hard and his defensive presence will protect the back four.

I thought that Williamson was more solid than him last night.  Colo was good but he got us in a bit of trouble once or twice by trying to overplay it.  I appreciate a football playing centre back but he does need to realise sometimes you just need to hoof it.

Once the league is wrapped up give him a bash in a holding midfield role! His passing is superb, his flamboyancy won't be punished so hard and his defensive presence will protect the back four.

Wouldn't mind seeing that, only concern is his pace, could really do with someone properly mobile in there. Not part of our squad at the moment I know!

Wouldn't mind seeing that, only concern is his pace, could really do with someone properly mobile in there. Not part of our squad at the moment I know!

Didn't he play the defensive midfield role with Deportivo?

Didn't he play the defensive midfield role with Deportivo?

RB usually.

FABRICIO Coloccini has given Newcastle United an injury scare going into the season finale.Coloccini suffered a hamstring injury in last night's 2-1 win over Reading

Has some fucker been tampering with his DNA?

Guest Phil K

I'll drink to that (I have just bought half a dozen bottles of Becks, so will actually do just that)