The England Thread

Pilko

It must hurt you, that.

:lol: Not as much as it would hurt you to see Ireland qualify

Just another foreign country to us. No different from any other. You can't say the same about us.

Not another foreign country to Ronaldo, he fucking hates Ireland :lol:

I'm fairly sure you're flattering yourself somewhat there

I'm not and I'd say he would probably admit he hates Ireland or at least has a dislike for Ireland

I'm a proud Brit and obviously react to anti-British nonsense from the Irish but I really don't dislike Ireland more than any other European country.

I love Father Ted too and some of that was actually filmed in Ireland, so goes the rumour.

It must hurt you, that.

Just another foreign country to us. No different from any other. You can't say the same about us.

I'm not and I'd say he would probably admit he hates Ireland or at least has a dislike for Ireland

I'm a proud Brit and obviously react to anti-British nonsense from the Irish but I really don't dislike Ireland more than any other European country.

I love Father Ted too and some of that was actually filmed in Ireland, so goes the rumour.

There you go triggs. Just as I said. It's a fact of life that England or Britain are far more important to other nations than they are to us. Everybody and everyone raises their game to play us.

Guest firetotheworks

That sounds like something Man United fans say...

No it doesn't and shut up you tart.

:lol: It totally does like. Completely.

It's fact. And teams don't raise their games to play Manchester United. More teams in the past attempt to keep the score down.

Guest firetotheworks

It's fact. And teams don't raise their games to play Manchester United. More teams in the past attempt to keep the score down.

My point still stands.

My point still stands.

To you it does.  Not to me.

And it isn't just football either. It's every sport. Cricket, rugby etc.

Everybody wants to beat the Brits or England. It's because we're a big draw to the rest of the World.  Ask Flip. He's a Brazilian. A country who've won 5 World Cups. Yet a game against us is a prestigious game. As it is for us in this case

Guest firetotheworks

Regardless of whether it's true or not, it's still something that Man United fans come out with.

Guest firetotheworks

Regardless of whether it's true or not, it's still something that Man United fans come out with.

Disagree. :aww:

See!

It must hurt you, that.

There you go triggs. Just as I said. It's a fact of life that England or Britain are far more important to other nations than they are to us. Everybody and everyone raises their game to play us.

Are you serious? :lol: That must be why you can't win anything, because teams raise their games against you, not because your players aren't good enough :lol: fuck sake

It must hurt you, that.

Are you serious? :lol: That must be why you can't win anything, because teams raise their games against you, not because your players aren't good enough :lol: fuck sake

Also, I don't see how that has anything to do with my opinion that Ronaldo dislikes Ireland

It must hurt you, that.

Also, I don't see how that has anything to do with my opinion that Ronaldo dislikes Ireland

We've already established he doesn't dislike Ireland and that he finds  Ireland as inconsequential as any other Englishman. We though are the major  object of you're ire. You're much like Middlesbrough. As a country I mean.

Every other nation sees England for exactly what they are; an extremely average side who are unpleasing on the eye.

Some bollocks on you to post such arrogant drivel.  :lol:

It's not just now. It's a historical thing. I didn't expect someone of your intellect to understand tbf.

It must hurt you, that.

We've already established he doesn't dislike Ireland and that he finds  Ireland as inconsequential as any other Englishman. We though are the major  object of you're ire. You're much like Middlesbrough. As a country I mean.

When have I ever expressed any dislike for England on here. If pulling you up on some ridiculously arrogant comments is expressing my dislike for England, then I'm sorry :lol:

It must hurt you, that.

When have I ever expressed any dislike for England on here. If pulling you up on some ridiculously arrogant comments is expressing my dislike for England, then I'm sorry :lol:

As a country I meant somewhat obviously.  Not you personally.

It must hurt you, that.

As a country I meant somewhat obviously.  Not you personally.

Not anymore I'm afraid as much as you want to be disliked by us. Irish people really don't care about England anymore for the most part