Obafemi Martins joins Wolfsburg for £9m

Guest Geordiesned

Guest neesy111

Does anyone really know how much he is on ? 70l per week? really or pure guess work?

If Al does get the managers job and comes out and says he wnats to keep Oba because he rates him, there will be an Oba jizzfest. I will take him at his word as I will the rest of those that are saying they "want to stay" like I said in another thread they will have ti prove and if that means they take a wage cut then fine, if the club sellt hem anyway then I guess we will never really know how much they meant it.

i've been told 85k

the real reason he joined us as he was only on 4k a week at inter

81k a week pay rise

Does anyone really know how much he is on ? 70l per week? really or pure guess work?

If Al does get the managers job and comes out and says he wnats to keep Oba because he rates him, there will be an Oba jizzfest. I will take him at his word as I will the rest of those that are saying they "want to stay" like I said in another thread they will have ti prove and if that means they take a wage cut then fine, if the club sellt hem anyway then I guess we will never really know how much they meant it.

i've been told 85k

the real reason he joined us as he was only on 4k a week at inter

81k a week pay rise

:lol:

That was all well and good what he said but he just needs to add this:

"I'll take a big pay cut, because i've been earning so much these past few years that I could live out my life pretty comfortably anyway"

And then I'd like him to stay

Get your head out of the clouds.  He only joined the club for money in the first place, so yes, he is on over 60k a week.  

And if other club comes in with the same offer he'll be out the door quicker than he's ever ran this season.

It's sad how people can be convinced by a few empty statements.

Talk is cheap.

Get your head out of the clouds.  He only joined the club for money in the first place, so yes, he is on over 60k a week.  

And if other club comes in with the same offer he'll be out the door quicker than he's ever ran this season.

It's sad how people can be convinced by a few empty statements.

Talk is cheap.

Unless a team is challenging for the league, then why does any player go anywhere? It's not just the money that influences their decision, but Martins' decision to join us would have been based on the same principles had he signed for someone else. At the time of him signing, he may well have thought there was a chance we could have won some silverware, but it hasn't worked out like that.

Regardless of what has happened club wise though, he does seem to like the area and is settled, so it's not beyond the realms of possibility that he would like to stay.

Guest michaelfoster

Bassong should take a look at Martins, and follow by example instead of p*ssing off tbh

Guest firetotheworks

I want to stay - f*** YOU, GREEDY c***

I want to leave - f*** YOU, DISLOYAL c***

Precisely.

The reality is that none of us have any idea what their motives are.

Guest icemanblue

I want to stay - f*** YOU, GREEDY c***

I want to leave - f*** YOU, DISLOYAL c***

This.

I want to stay - FUCK YOU, GREEDY CUNT

I want to leave - FUCK YOU, DISLOYAL CUNT

I helped get us relegated with a number of below par performances - FUCK YOU, CUNT

Tromsø - Bodø/Glimt - Rosenborg - Stabæk <3

How can you "<3" four teams in the same league of sixteen? :lol: And with two of them being bitter rivals as well :lol: It's like "oooh, footy on the telly. I <3 every football team in the world. yaaaaaaayyyyy!!! <3 awesome!"  :facepalm:

Oh, ok. Could you also tell us who's going to buy the club and when, while you're here?

Freddy Shepherd or a South African consortium and some time this year  :lol:

If it was up to me they would all piss off today.

What is the point in dragging it on all summer? it's just wasting our time and will fuck up our preparation.

Fair play.  Let him stay.  At least he is totally a waste of his wages.  There are lots of mother fuckers that need to be boot out from the team prior to Martins.

Fair play.  Let him stay.  At least he is totally a waste of his wages.  There are lots of mother fuckers that need to be boot out from the team prior to Martins.

Im pretty sure there's a contradiction in there!!

Fair play.  Let him stay.  At least he is not totally a waste of his wages.  There are lots of mother fuckers that need to be boot out from the team prior to Martins.

Martins would be lethal in the CCC.

I don't think he'd score more than 15 goals.

He doesn't have the intelligence to time his runs, he won't appreciate being man marked most games and he doesn't make use of his pace and never has since he signed for us.

Most Champsionship players have very little intelligence and even less pace.  I agree Martins would be lethal in the Championship.