Tim Krul (now playing for Luton Town)

Wallace

His two best saves were the header from Soldado and the initial stop from the free-kick. Two completely different saves but both absolutely world class. Think the second one might be the best, actually. Insane reactions.

Guest bimpy474

His two best saves were the header from Soldado and the initial stop from the free-kick. Two completely different saves but both absolutely world class. Think the second one might be the best, actually. Insane reactions.

Mapou did great too following it in, in complete contrast to his display at Everton.

Mapou did great too following it in, in complete contrast to his display at Everton.

Sensational how he managed to hook that away and out for a corner, when it was only inches away from the line.

Thought I'd mention this story.

There's a rumour going around my social group that through this week this lad I know (who's a knob, in fairness) was going 60 through a 30 zone in Tranwell, where wor Timmy K lives. Tim apparently had a go at this lad, and they got in a bit of a scuffle. Details are sketchy as to who dropped who, some say that Tim got two black eyes, some say that the other lad got his head stotted off the floor. Either way, after that and this today, I fucking love this man.

(Anyone else think that the saves from Paulinho and Eriksen close in really should've been scored though? Terrible finishing by both of them, not wishing to take anything away from the best goalkeeping performance in ever)

Thought I'd mention this story.

There's a rumour going around my social group that through this week this lad I know (who's a knob, in fairness) was going 60 through a 30 zone in Tranwell, where wor Timmy K lives. Tim apparently had a go at this lad, and they got in a bit of a scuffle. Details are sketchy as to who dropped who, some say that Tim got two black eyes, some say that the other lad got his head stotted off the floor. Either way, after that and this today, I fucking love this man.

(Anyone else think that the saves from Paulinho and Eriksen close in really should've been scored though? Terrible finishing by both of them, not wishing to take anything away from the best goalkeeping performance in ever)

Oh, absolutely. The one where Krul saved it with his feet was an appalling miss.