Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

"If I hadn't played against Arsenal on the first day, I may have signed for them," Barton said.

"There were a couple of conversations [with Arsene Wenger] but that's different to actually signing.

"The Gervinho incident happened and there's nothing I can do about it now. If it happened again, I'd like to think I'd deal with it differently.

If only Barton could stop making bad decisions the world would be his oyster. In planet Lala Land which lives in Joey's head.

Still like Barton. Typical wind-up merchant who any footballer with sense shouldn't rise to. Lose your rag, lose any chance of outplaying him. He's clearly a bit of a tit, but he's funny, in my opinion of course.

:nods:

He does get annoying from time to time but all in all, I still like him.

Yeah It's like he was just saying stuff to appease the fans or something crazy like that. Wonder if he has moved into a modest 2 bedroom semi after his realisation that expensive cars and watches were just materialistic :)

@Joey7Barton Joseph Barton

Who wants to play me on #FIFA12 at Loftus Rd on Thu? Winner gets #FIFA 12 before out too. Reply with #playjoeyonfifa why I should pick you

"I'm not a typical footballer. I'm just like you. LIKE ME, LIKE ME, LIKE ME, LIKE ME!!!!"