Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

From that article...

"If you’ve got a deal for a player, another agent will try to scupper that. It’s unbelievable. They’re fighting for big money, that’s the problem."

:lol: You're a fucking idiot Harry man.

Man Utd's Paul Scholes has had his car stolen after he left the engine running to defrost the windscreen

:lol:

We've all done that to be fair. :lol: I always used to run outside and turn the car on to heat it up in the middle of Winter. My car was probably too shit to steal though.

I've done it in my Jetta. Not so sure I'd do it in my [insert ridiculously ott footballer car here]

http://carleasingmadesimple.com/images/models/512x384/50892/chevrolet-captiva-diesel-estate-5door.jpg

Quite modest for a footballer's car, though I think the players got them for free through Chevrolet's sponsorship of the club.

Man Utd's Paul Scholes has had his car stolen after he left the engine running to defrost the windscreen

:lol:

We've all done that to be fair. :lol: I always used to run outside and turn the car on to heat it up in the middle of Winter. My car was probably too s*** to steal though.

I do this. Use my spare key to lock the car though...

Sam Wallace ‏@SamWallaceIndy

BREAKING: FA charge Sir Alex Ferguson over criticism of linesman Simon Beck after Tottenham game

Would have been absolutely mental, but not unexpected, if they didn't. That rant was like Fergie testing just how far he can go without getting punished.

Sam Wallace ‏@SamWallaceIndy

BREAKING: FA charge Sir Alex Ferguson over criticism of linesman Simon Beck after Tottenham game

Would have been absolutely mental, but not unexpected, if they didn't. That rant was like Fergie testing just how far he can go without getting punished.

Reminds me of a quote from Frankie Boyle's book. Talking about the Neil Lennon sectarian threats (bullets in the post etc) and the media reaction "Scotland's Shame", "Terror", "Outrage". He pointed out that most people in Scotland reacted with boredom and disappointment, and definitely not surprise. That's how I think people would have reacted if it was (and it still could be) swept under the carpet.

Guest VanBarduck

According to FranceFootball : there was a secret meeting 2 years ago between Al-Thani Prince , Nicolas Sarkozy and Michel Paltini , Platini and Sarkozy offered to make some lobbying for Quatar2022 in exchange Quatar Sport Investments would have to buy PSG  , and create a massive sport Tv channel to challenge Canal + , they also talking about Rafale aircraft fighter billions deal .

Great article for those who loves conspiracy theory , personal opinion England should have won it ..

According to FranceFootball : there was a secret meeting 2 years ago between Al-Thani Prince , Nicolas Sarkozy and Michel Paltini , Platini and Sarkozy offered to make some lobbying for Quatar2022 in exchange Quatar Sport Investments would have to buy PSG  , and create a massive sport Tv channel to challenge Canal + , they also talking about Rafale aircraft fighter billions deal .

Great article for those who loves conspiracy theory , personal opinion England should have won it ..

Platini in the upcoming UEFA meeting: