Steve Harper rejoins NUFC as Academy coach

Weznufc

He's clearly out of the picture, for whatever reason, here so he may as well go to Brighton tbh.

Whatever reason.  :lol: the reason is he's shite.  :lol:

Surely there's a reason why we bought Charton's goalkeeper and put him on the bench rather than Harper though? ???

He's clearly out of the picture, for whatever reason, here so he may as well go to Brighton tbh.

Whatever reason.  :lol: the reason is he's shite.  :lol:

Surely there's a reason why we bought Charton's goalkeeper and put him on the bench rather than Harper though? ???

Yep, he's massively shite. Elliot is a lot cheaper, club probably hoped harper would fuk off last window.

Good move for all parties.

Apart from Harper, who probably would rather stay here, apart from the football club which needs a reliable nr.2 rather than Robbie the clown and apart from the fans who probably like/rate Harper more than Elliot.

Still dont understand why we brought Elliot in, anyway.

Aye. Gutted. Worse than relegation.

Guest Heneage

Whatever reason.  :lol: the reason is he's s****.  :lol:

The reason being he's starting to look his age. In recent years we've seen a lot of top goalkeepers actually get better with age, sadly Harper isn't one of those statistics.

He probably deserves a testimonial, but for me Krul has been fantastic so far this season and I don't believe Harper could have made some of those saves.

Good luck to him  :thup:

Would like to have seen him play on Wednesday night, really hope it's Krul in net now.

Hopefully, he can get some regular game time down there though.

Honestly don't see what Harper's done to deserve this kind of wrath tbh.

This

Whatever reason.  :lol: the reason is he's s****.  :lol:

The reason being he's starting to look his age. In recent years we've seen a lot of top goalkeepers actually get better with age, sadly Harper isn't one of those statistics.

He probably deserves a testimonial, but for me Krul has been fantastic so far this season and I don't believe Harper could have made some of those saves.

We had about half the points if harper was in nets all season.

Good luck to him  :thup:

Would like to have seen him play on Wednesday night, really hope it's Krul in net now.

Hopefully, he can get some regular game time down there though.

:thup:

How about instead of wrath it's feigned scorn masking a soul wrenching amount of indifference to the situation?  Maybe that's jsut me. 

Guest Heneage

Baffled by this. Compared to others he gets a fair rub. Steady goalkeeper but Krul's earned the number 1. I'm happy for him to be understudy but if he wants to play football what can you do?

Me neither. He's become a bit shit, rather than the decent PL keeper he used to be. He has no right to be upset about not starting most of his career when he had 2 outstanding keepers ahead of him. Tough titty anarl

Baffled by this. Compared to others he gets a fair rub. Steady goalkeeper but Krul's earned the number 1. I'm happy for him to be understudy but if he wants to play football what can you do?

Baffled by what? I'm on about people saying he's shit.

He had 10 odd years to decide he wants to play football. Why now?

Forgot about Forster, how embarrasing.

Wasn't there a rumour Harper didn't want to travel the country as he wanted to watch his son play? Good luck with that from Brighton.

Think that was if he was going to be on the bench.